CONSTRUCTION EXQUISITE BUST! VIDEO ADDED!!12:30pm SHARP! :D( Gold standard pics from last week)

bomber5

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Smoochie
Busting a case i got during black friday deals. My first ever NBA Case! and Gold standard is by far my favourite product so im hopeing for some Derrick rose mojo and some KD or even Kyrie Iriving redemption!! so so excited. 10 boxes to bust!! waiting for some family members to come home, for you that have checked out my busts, i never do them alone, always in company. so the Case will be done with brother and cousins ( non of which collect cards)

And the 11-12 Exquisite will happen tomorrow at lunch with the usual construction team who think im a wacko!

GS Tonight
Exquisite Tomorrow!
stay tuned

we have 3 rules at work when it comes to my contruction busts.
1. all hands must be washed and then checked :p
2. If you touch food, drinks, or even your hair, you must go wash your hands again
3. if your a concreter, plumber, carpenter, bricklayer, you can not touch the cards due to poor moisturised hands that are rough and dirty

adam couple of superscribs i may keep depends on players :p if i have no interest ill pm u straight away

ok around 1.5 hours to go, stil waiting for cousin to turn up lol im sooo excited..

just to warm things up. what are the chances of hitting a 14k gold rush, solid gold and a 1/1 base in 1 case? or is that impossible? lol

ok around 1.5 hours to go, stil waiting for cousin to turn up lol im sooo excited..

just to warm things up. what are the chances of hitting a 14k gold rush, solid gold and a 1/1 base in 1 case? or is that impossible? lol
not impossible thats for sure :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom