For Sale Complete set of signature cards from 1993 to 1996 and every Broncos signature card #001s 1/1 Oates

Status
Not open for further replies.

NRL FAN

Broncos4ever
Real Name
Katrina
I am just letting everyone know that both my husband and i will no longer be collecting Nrl cards due to other things and hobbies. This also means that all our cards from 1993 to present will be up for sale on Jajas website starting from this coming week. As everyone who knows us we collected every authentic signature card from 1993 to 1996 (everything with COAs even the 1993 Gold signature cards and 1994 Johnny Raper signature card) and we have every Broncos signature card from 2000 to present including heaps of #001s and the ultra rare 1/1 Oates jersey patch card. Anyway Rif is looking after the complete collection and he will also be taking offers on everything. It was great collecting but its now time to move on. Any interest please contact Rif for more details. Cheers K

Quick update, Rif has 75% of all these cards on his website now and some have already sold. Heaps of 1990s authentic signature cards all with Coas and heaps of #001s. Oates, Langer, Moga, Prince, Hunt, Nikorima etc etc #001s and Mojo #001s.K

Guys some of my #001s and other authentic signature cards have started to sell. So if anyone needs anymore info on how to purchase these rare gems please send me a PM and i can then give you more details.

PS i have heaps of Broncos #001s plus almost everything rare from 1993 to 1996. K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom