***Complete*** Official All Time NBA Draft

Great series @Tobes83 , thought it was going to go to a game 7 and I was worried once I asked for it! haha!

Thanks for putting in the time and effort running it @nichj99 was fun and sparked some huge interest. 28000 thread views in 2 months!

28,000+ views on the thread - falling 1 day short of 2 months.

I dare say that much traffic in that short of a time frame would be a near record on here

Well done to Matt for taking it out.

I think this went much better than the BO one, which started earlier and is still going only in round 1 of voting phase.

Big thanks to @nichj99 for running the comp and getting it going. This place needs more traffic

Cheers Ben!

Still going is it??? Crazy

Do they have more involved from heaps of international members so the time zone diff could be a factor or is just people stuffing around/not promptly replying do you reckon?

Cheers Ben!

Still going is it??? Crazy

Do they have more involved from heaps of international members so the time zone diff could be a factor or is just people stuffing around/not promptly replying do you reckon?

Nah just everyone who has taken over as commish has lost interest. I think we're onto maaaybe the 4th or 5th now? Lol

#justsayin'

Thought I'd have a crack myself for a few laughs at the champs...

If I have time I'd be willing to do the whole thing via the sim, but thats a big IF...
Nice result there but GarnettFan4Life for sure drafred the best team. I agree it would be interesting to see it simulated from the start