complete card listings of players??

forcefedcc

If your 555 then im 666
need some help guys.... :? how do i get a complete listing of all cards released for a certain player..I have a few hundred Olajuwon cards now and when people ask me for my want list im baffled because i dont know what else is out there or what i need???..can anyone help ?
cheers :D

Actually after that sort of thing myself. Think sometimes Beckett has complete player lists as I got a Jordan one from a mate that was a web site, but changed it to a word file so not sure of where it was. I'd be after a Wade and a Frye list if anyone can help! :lol:

Billyhoyle said:
copy and paste from beckett.

you can get 1 month subsrciptions or find someone on here who has a asubscription.

So beckett have EVERY CARD listed?? :? ..

Yes. Beckett Online has every single card listed.

Trey (I think?) had a 1 month subcription to Beckett and he emailed me the complete list of every KG card printed.

Just find someone who has a sub and ask them to copy and paste the list for ya :)

Yeah almost every card.

I cant find the 04-05 Topps Black Printing Plate on there. Even tho it'd be N/A, it's still not listed as being produced.

A 1 month subscription is about $5AU (approx), cant go wrong with that, if you're just after checklists.

Beware, copying an MJ checklist down takes approx 10 mins to copy, and another 10 to paste.... (my experience copy/paste into an Excell Doc.)

Ok cool...cheers guys.now to the next question...

Does anyone have a beckett subscription so they can get me a complete listing?? i am willing to pay cash or cards for one :D

Back
Top Bottom