Al-farouq Aminu Supercollector
Real Name
Benn
eBay User
flesh_mbc
COMC User
flesh_mbc
Hi guys,

Got some nice cards in through COMC so thought I'd post them up.

Wiggins Prizm Base - Still nabbing nicely priced rooks when I can.

Randle Prizm Prizms - Got a couple of these now.

Gordon Prizm blue auto /349 - Got this for a real decent price.

Aminu Prizm RWB - I think this finish is nicer than the previous years mosaic RWB's.

Aminu Intrigue First flight patch /10 - I already had one of these, but had to grab this cause of the nice patch.

Rice Flawless Ruby auto /15 - Really nice card went for waaay to cheap IMO. Rice doesnt get enough love.

Rodman Select Hallowed Grounds Tie Dye patch /25 - I love this set so glad to land this with a really nice patch.

Thanks for stopping by!

Nice variety there, I agree Rice Rice doesn't get much love but that's a good thing if you PC him. I used to love watching him play he was killer from outside.

Reactions: KB.
Rice does deserve more hobby love - great player - elite marksman. Good to see some more low numbered Aminus coming home to roost

Reactions: KB.
Awesome, love the Glen Rice Flawless.

Me too, it is a classy looking card.

Nice Aminu patch.
Perfect time to get an Aaron Gordon auto!

Yeah is a was good timing. I ordered it maybe 2 months ago and just left it in my COMC until I received it! I think the blue parallel is the most fitting from this set as well.

Nice variety there, I agree Rice Rice doesn't get much love but that's a good thing if you PC him. I used to love watching him play he was killer from outside.

I agree with that. I can't say I have seen many Rice PC's out there in the past which is a shame as he has some really nice cards out.

You knew I would say the Rodman patch is the best of the lot!

And rightly so as it is an epic card!

How good are the on hollowed ground i have a d rob and olajuwon

It is a great set. I still need the Dream along with Kareem and Bird to complete my set chase.

Rice does deserve more hobby love - great player - elite marksman. Good to see some more low numbered Aminus coming home to roost

Couldn't agree more on Rice, the dude was a stud shooting the long ball. I'm always Aiming for more low numbered Aminu's which is a lot of what my wantlist consists of now unfortunately!

As always man, great pickups :thumbsup:

Thanks buddy!

Great to see you are still collecting Aminu mate and that really is a sweet patch on the Intrigue :thumbsup:
The Rice and Worm are very solid too, great stuff

Yeah I've been plugging away on the Aminu PC for a few years now. Still going strong!

Back
Top Bottom