Comc mailbox

Chaz81

OzCardTrader
Real Name
CIHAN NAZENIN
eBay User
007cihan
My comc mailbox cards has arrived in Australia customs I put a declared value of $500 of 202 cards I rang customs they told me it's been calculated value is $880 in us dollars and they told if you believe it's $500 I had to email post imports border government.au just waiting a reply I hope they don't ask me to send documents or something otherwise I have to pay tax

My comc mailbox cards has arrived in Australia customs I put a declared value of $500 of 202 cards I rang customs they told me it's been calculated value is $880 in us dollars and they told if you believe it's $500 I had to email post imports border government.au just waiting a reply I hope they don't ask me to send documents or something otherwise I have to pay tax

Oohhh man, thats hefty amount of cards and $$$ value.

How much tax you looking at if they ping you?

Yeah I did over $300 worth the rest on comc mailboxes which was way more probably $700 worth

Yeah I did over $300 worth the rest on comc mailboxes which was way more probably $700 worth
So when you are entering the declared value, that is only for the items that weren't purchased on comc. So they will add that to the $300 worth that you purchased off comc.

You heard back yet mate? I'm looking at shipping home from comc at the moment.
How did aussie customs come up with that value? Do they have an average card price that they attribute?
Does this have something to do with the extra tax from overseas? ie Netflix putting their price up.
Is it still tax free below $1000 AUD?
It's been so long since I had a shipment :(

You heard back yet mate? I'm looking at shipping home from comc at the moment.
How did aussie customs come up with that value? Do they have an average card price that they attribute?
Does this have something to do with the extra tax from overseas? ie Netflix putting their price up.
Is it still tax free below $1000 AUD?
It's been so long since I had a shipment :(
paid $260 tax

i did the biggest mistake when i put total value $500 i thought the $325.00 of comc purchases was included together i never knew it would've been $825.00 in total

i was going to put $300 declared value $325 purchased from comc but then i was a bit worried if it was lost or something the postal service would only pay $300 even though i paid way more than that comc mailbox cards

Back
Top Bottom