Comc mailbox

I loaded up on COMC, and i'm awefully concerned already.

Just 1 card of mine is worth more than you total alone. I'm sort of cringing!

Under $1000 AUD is tax free, but from what I understand that figure includes postage.
So either
1. You declare a lower value and take a risk if anything goes wrong with the shipment
2. Splt it up into smaller lots
3. Pay taxes like a good consumer

I've had cards sitting in comc for over a year waiting to come home and buying one or two here and there, surprising how the value adds up.
If I ship today I'm fine in regards to taxes however if the exchange rate goes up between when I ask for the shipment and when it actually ships I could end up paying tax.
If you ask me paying any sort of taxes on a hobby is such bullsh**

Under $1000 AUD is tax free, but from what I understand that figure includes postage.
So either
1. You declare a lower value and take a risk if anything goes wrong with the shipment
2. Splt it up into smaller lots
3. Pay taxes like a good consumer

I've had cards sitting in comc for over a year waiting to come home and buying one or two here and there, surprising how the value adds up.
If I ship today I'm fine in regards to taxes however if the exchange rate goes up between when I ask for the shipment and when it actually ships I could end up paying tax.
If you ask me paying any sort of taxes on a hobby is such bullsh**

Thanks heaps for that information. I'll def have to split it up etc
Not for costs, I wouldn't be that comfortable having that much $$$$$ loaded onto 1 shipment full of irreplaceable items.
If it gets lost, i'd be devo. I'd rather lose half than the whole lot

Maybe change the total value price too $700 u.s which be around $900 aud dollars or little bit more

Back
Top Bottom