COMC Mailbox Thread

Thanks for the confirmation, i personally buy very little on COMC so this would never be an issue for me but good to know for those who do buy a lot or high priced stuff from COMC. Is it just me or are seller prices on there getting stupid? As an example there's a shadowbox I need of MCW on there, with 3 sellers STARTING at $19.95 over BV @ $49.95! WTF is that all about? $30 card, should be $20/25 MAX, I know the odd bargain can be had however, the trend is going high on there for some reason.

2014-15 Panini Immaculate Collection Shadowbox Signatures Platinum #SH-MCW - Michael Carter-Williams /1
Courtesy of COMC.com

Only $1000.25!!!

2013-14 Panini Immaculate Collection Rookie Patch Autograph Jersey Number #122 - Ryan Kelly /4
Courtesy of COMC.com

Only $351.00!!!

But my personal favorite....

2014-15 Panini Immaculate Collection Rookie Autographs Jersey Number [Autographed] #143 - Lucas Nogueira /92
Courtesy of COMC.com

For the bargain price of.... $300.00!!! The last one sold for $2.75 on ebay :lol:

I'm surprised no one has jumped on these yet

2009-10 Draft Edition Autograph Red #4 - Jimmy Barron /25
Courtesy of COMC.com $150.06

2014-15 Panini Gold Standard Gold (AU) #169 - Patrick Ewing /79
Courtesy of COMC.com $75.06

1994-95 Skybox SkyTech Force #SF2 - B.J. Armstrong
Courtesy of COMC.com $990.25

2012-13 Panini Immaculate Collection Autograph Patches Red [Autographed] #AP-IS - Iman Shumpert /25
Courtesy of COMC.com$500.00

Ok so placed my shipment order this morning, just got an email from COMC advising it's being packaged!! So far it appears the start of the week shipping request is the go!

Bought some cards on site August 20th. Paid for rapid processing. Marked as shipped August 21st. Order didn't actually ship until August 27th.

Guess I shouldn't be surprised.

My parcel was marked as shipped Tuesday (US time), was picked up Wed, moved from Redmond Washington to Kent Washington, and left Kent yesterday. It takes about 5/6 days just to leave the US. I reckon i will have it by the end of next week.

COMC's response when I inquired about the misleading information on the shipment history.

Rapid orders are packaged within one business day, however, international packages are only picked up once weekly. Priority and Express are not mailed out through the same channel, so if you need your cards faster, these are the better options. Plus they come with tracking.

It would have been nice if they informed customers of the changes rather than have people chase them up when it's too late!

Rapid orders are packaged within one business day, however, international packages are only picked up once weekly. Priority and Express are not mailed out through the same channel, so if you need your cards faster, these are the better options. Plus they come with tracking

That's quite a distinction; packaged for shipping takes a day; but for to be actually posted takes a week?

Shame they don't indicate this when you request shipping.

I keep reading about all of the complaints and can say that I have never had a reason to complain. My situation has always been

Day 1 Request shipment using second cheapest option
Day 2 Told it is being packed
Day 3 Told it is ready for shipping
Day 4 Told it has been shipped

Three weeks later and cards received today

Cards have always been well packed although yet to open today's package

Oh there will be a mail day at some stage, have about 50 new Dante's to show off

I keep reading about all of the complaints and can say that I have never had a reason to complain. My situation has always been

Oh there will be a mail day at some stage, have about 50 new Dante's to show off

I'm in the same boat - same along the processing lines. Only the one time I received an incorrect Momentous auto by mistake but they sorted that out. All smooth for me so far.

Exactly what my experiences have been, always choosing Rapid, always received package within 2 weeks, never had an issue with communication of the order stage, the timeliness
or the way its been packed, always been perfect, so I cant understand peoples frustrations.

Yup I agree, never had any issue touch wood. My parcel left San Francisco yesterday, will probably hit NZ then Sydney in the next few days, then I wait for it to reach Perth. Hoping by Friday but once Aus post involved anything can happen.
Usual process is the same as the other guys, request shipment, within 2 business days it's packed, 4th day it actually leaves COMC , then takes another 3 days to leave the US and is delivered about a week or so after that.
I don't see or know of a better option, so this works really well for me.
Noticed that the processing of receivals has slowed a lot in the last 7 days. Must be a lot of cards coming in. For the first time in ages cards are being processed closer to the deadline than normal, but no big deal.

Hi guys, I am wanting to have some cards in my COMC account sent to Beckett for grading. From what I can see it is a flat rate ($14.49 USD per card). Is there an option to send a bulk lot at a discounted rate?

Thanks,

Scott

Back
Top Bottom