COMC Mailbox Thread

Hi guys, I am wanting to have some cards in my COMC account sent to Beckett for grading. From what I can see it is a flat rate ($14.49 USD per card). Is there an option to send a bulk lot at a discounted rate?

Thanks,

Scott

There's a few variables in place for price - whether it's an auto / insert and then insurance on the cards value

Yup I agree, never had any issue touch wood. My parcel left San Francisco yesterday, will probably hit NZ then Sydney in the next few days, then I wait for it to reach Perth. Hoping by Friday but once Aus post involved anything can happen.
Usual process is the same as the other guys, request shipment, within 2 business days it's packed, 4th day it actually leaves COMC , then takes another 3 days to leave the US and is delivered about a week or so after that.
I don't see or know of a better option, so this works really well for me.
Noticed that the processing of receivals has slowed a lot in the last 7 days. Must be a lot of cards coming in. For the first time in ages cards are being processed closer to the deadline than normal, but no big deal.

Ok so just to update, my box o goodies took 3 days to get out of Washington, 2 more to leave San Francisco and finally left LA yesterday afternoon their time. So I am really doubtful to get them in hand by Friday. Still, they should make it by Mon /Tues next week so that would be bang on 2 weeks. If i lived in the East would probably have them on Thursday or Friday this week.

Been in Melbourne since yesterday morning AEST.....Aus Post :thumbsdown:

UPDATE 11/9/15 - Still in effing Melbourne. Eff you Australia Post, you chew scrotums.

UPDATE: 14/9/15 - AS ABOVE WTF???? Ausfailya slowest. Somewhere near Adelaide there's a guy riding a camel with my package.

Last edited:
Is there away to cancel a sale? I made a big mistake. Kobe 14-15 Nt gold logoman i wanted to list it for $200 accidentally listed for $2.00. Went back to change it but already sold :-( I've got auto accept for 85% and buyer even managed to get it for $1.70 might as well give it away. Some have even gone for 300 on ebay. Think he got a pretty good deal.

Oh no! You could try and contact them (comc), can't believe they even put in an offer lol (sorry mate but the cheek of it is slightly amusing) don't know what their policy is but you're gonna need to get straight onto it. Good luck mate
If you're really lucky they might try and help you but i reckon they will say "you entered the price, confirmed the price and listed it" would be no different to ebay i spose, however having never sold anything on comc i don't know that they state it's a binding contract of sale like ebay do?
The number of the card proved unlucky for you by the looks of it.

Last edited:
Emailed comc and all they can do is ask the buyer to reverse the purchase. Theyve asked them but won't authorise it. Guess there's nothing I can do. I think its pretty low though, i know if it was the other way around i would have cancelled the purchase

part two of an incoming mailday.
biggest one in a loooooong time. :)

1735181.jpg

Getting VERY worried. My COMC parcel has not been released from Melbourne and no USPS updates since last Wednesday. I literally have thousands tied up in that box with most of my high end shadowboxes in it and loads of pc. So i called Aus Post to see wtf is going on, i just get told " it arrived in Melbourne on 9th Sept and it hasn't been cleared for release " so i ask "why not?" Then I get the answer that i didn't expect nor appreciate. ... "no idea, you will need the sender to lodge an investigation with USPS"
He wouldn't say why it's being held/not released, no eta, no help nothing. I nearly bit my tongue off trying not to lose my cool at this guy, how useless is that???? It has been received in Australia, held,lost whatever in Australia yet I get stone walled by Australia Post.
I have sent COMC an email just now advising as above and hope to hell they and USPS follow this up.
I am really fcuked off about this.

Getting VERY worried. My COMC parcel has not been released from Melbourne and no USPS updates since last Wednesday. I literally have thousands tied up in that box with most of my high end shadowboxes in it and loads of pc. So i called Aus Post to see wtf is going on, i just get told " it arrived in Melbourne on 9th Sept and it hasn't been cleared for release " so i ask "why not?" Then I get the answer that i didn't expect nor appreciate. ... "no idea, you will need the sender to lodge an investigation with USPS"
He wouldn't say why it's being held/not released, no eta, no help nothing. I nearly bit my tongue off trying not to lose my cool at this guy, how useless is that???? It has been received in Australia, held,lost whatever in Australia yet I get stone walled by Australia Post.
I have sent COMC an email just now advising as above and hope to hell they and USPS follow this up.
I am really fcuked off about this.

Postage times from the US are experiencing delays right now. I placed an order with burbank sportscards that was shipped on 20th August and arrived today!

Postage times from the US are experiencing delays right now. I placed an order with burbank sportscards that was shipped on 20th August and arrived today!
I get that, but this has been in Melbourne since last Wed. Nothing to do with the US side. Aus post even confirmed that much.

Back
Top Bottom