COMC Mailbox Thread

can some one help me out i sold a card on comc over 3 weeks ago and this morning its be added to my acounnt and saying that buyer has returned itand of course 72 dollars taken from my acount? how can some one ruturn it after 3 weeks ? and there is nothing wrong with it....

can some one help me out i sold a card on comc over 3 weeks ago and this morning its be added to my acounnt and saying that buyer has returned itand of course 72 dollars taken from my acount? how can some one ruturn it after 3 weeks ? and there is nothing wrong with it....
That dodgy, a sale is final unless agreed to a refund by both party's, What gives comc the right to decide to take your money after a sale

What????? I didn't know this was even allowed??!!

Similar situation? Not their policy unless seller agrees

image.jpg

what hapend with my card , i had it posted to comc and it looked fine in scans, then it was with comc for about a month then i sold it..... 3 or so weeks later i get an email saying buyer sent card back to comc because it had a big crease in it which i couldnt see from scan but there was definitly a big case in it. a few days ago a get an email form comc saying the buyer didnt want card and the card had been put back into my acount and money taken out with out even contacting me first...... long story short they looked into it and card was damaged when i first got it and told it was there error and should have been told about this damage when it first came in..... another bad experince which i really didnt need. after few emails they gave me money back for card, just very scared now to post my cards out now and dont no what to do. not to mention last mailday 2 cards were missing and still no resolotion there. again so tired of chasing error after error .

Paypal's new site doesn't seem to let you use international addresses, which is a bit of a problem for COMC mailbox users.. they seem to have deleted them even on the 'classic site'..

Paypal's new site doesn't seem to let you use international addresses, which is a bit of a problem for COMC mailbox users.. they seem to have deleted them even on the 'classic site'..

The address was removed for me but I just added it back in. Only difference was I needed a phone number to confirm the address along with it. I have no problems now.

Been having the same issue. I can't re-add my comc address as you can't change the country to United States.

Same. paypal pieces of sh1t. The address still appears in my paypal addresses, but I cannot select it at all.

This. If I go into my account addresses, it's there. But when I go to send a payment, it doesn't even appear.

I'm wondering if you receive an invoice, if you can select an international address?

Back
Top Bottom