COMC Mailbox Thread

Guys, if anyone is looking to deposit money into COMC, let me know!
I am looking to get some money out! lets do a deal!

Will give 10% bonus credit on top of what you want to put in. Up to a maximum of $800 usd.
meaning for example;
you give me 150usd in paypal, I give you 165usd in comc.
you give me 300usd in paypal, I give you 330usd in comc
(or you can send me the equivalent paypal AUD)

How it works;
You buy the cheapest card on the COMC site, change the price to the amount we are exchanging, then I buy that card from you.
simples.
not a bad idea. ive been looking for ways to cash out without coping the 20%
good luck

I've done it a couple of times over the years.

I'd rather give a bonus to a collector than flat give away money for another comc pizza party.

@nichj99 and I have probably paid for a dozen pizzas by now, we are waiting for our invite to the next one. :rolleyes:

We could have probably purchased the pizza shop with those fees if we were smart

I remember a while back they had some mechanism to stop people from inflating the price of a card, but PM me for sure, I want to load up my account

Overnight email received from COMC;

Last year we introduced two new consignment service levels - Current Year Basic (1 month) and Current Year Select (1-week).
With these new current year services came new restrictions for submissions to be eligible to use these expedited services:
All cards must be from 2017, 2016-17, or newer products.
If any cards are from other products, a Missing/Incorrect Paperwork Fee of $3.00 will be assessed and the entire submission will be processed as Basic - 2 Month or Select - 2 Week.

Earlier this year, we phased out all 2016-17 dual year products from our current year service levels. Now we are phasing out all remaining 2017 base year products as well on July 1st, 2018.
All current-year submissions containing 2017 items must be postmarked by June 30th to be eligible to use these services.

On July 1st, the submission wizard will be updated and the following restrictions will be added to the current year services:
All cards must be from 2018, 2017-18, or newer products. If any cards are from other products, a Missing/Incorrect Paperwork Fee of $3.00 will be assessed and the entire submission will be processed as Basic - 2 Month or Select - 2 Week.

Please take note of these changes to our current year services when preparing your future consignment submissions. Our next Current Year Processing update will occur in early 2019.
As always, if you have any questions, simply send an email to [email protected] and our friendly customer service team will be more than happy to assist.

I was unaware that you could only submit last/previous years cards for the basic fee. I'm guessing that means a $3.00 usd fee PER CARD to submit anything older.
I understand trying to keep their collection as up to date as possible, but at least make it 2 or 3 years. :mad:

Overnight email received from COMC;

Last year we introduced two new consignment service levels - Current Year Basic (1 month) and Current Year Select (1-week).
With these new current year services came new restrictions for submissions to be eligible to use these expedited services:
All cards must be from 2017, 2016-17, or newer products.
If any cards are from other products, a Missing/Incorrect Paperwork Fee of $3.00 will be assessed and the entire submission will be processed as Basic - 2 Month or Select - 2 Week.

Earlier this year, we phased out all 2016-17 dual year products from our current year service levels. Now we are phasing out all remaining 2017 base year products as well on July 1st, 2018.
All current-year submissions containing 2017 items must be postmarked by June 30th to be eligible to use these services.

On July 1st, the submission wizard will be updated and the following restrictions will be added to the current year services:
All cards must be from 2018, 2017-18, or newer products. If any cards are from other products, a Missing/Incorrect Paperwork Fee of $3.00 will be assessed and the entire submission will be processed as Basic - 2 Month or Select - 2 Week.

Please take note of these changes to our current year services when preparing your future consignment submissions. Our next Current Year Processing update will occur in early 2019.
As always, if you have any questions, simply send an email to [email protected] and our friendly customer service team will be more than happy to assist.

I was unaware that you could only submit last/previous years cards for the basic fee. I'm guessing that means a $3.00 usd fee PER CARD to submit anything older.
I understand trying to keep their collection as up to date as possible, but at least make it 2 or 3 years. :mad:

Looks like they have too many cards in their warehouse, so they are only interested in processing new cards to remain relevant. So I guess, people who are chasing older sets will have to go back to forums to complete their sets. Any new "old cards" on the site will most likely be super expensive with this fee passed on to the buyers.

Pretty sure what they are saying is that if you send non current cards on the faster processing service they'll charge a $3 fee for incorrect form and process it slower. You can still send older cards on the slower processing services.

Pretty sure what they are saying is that if you send non current cards on the faster processing service they'll charge a $3 fee for incorrect form and process it slower. You can still send older cards on the slower processing services.

Yeah that's how I read it as well, I sent 400 cards pre that time period at basic and it totalled 30c per card/$120. I think they're just ensuring no non 2017-18 cards are being mixed in with those submissions.

Made my first on site purchase in over 2 years.

Just wondering if anyone has had issues sending cards home?

I noticed standard shipping is $3.99 or $5.99 and jumps up to over $30 for tracking!

Anyone had issues with their standard shipping option to Australia?

Also, is COMC registered to pay the government GST?

Thanks!

Ive always used the standard option and while delivery time varies between shipments Ive never had one not arrive. And thats over 100 times.

Ive also never paid GST when coming into Au

Same here.
Standard shipping usually takes 2-3 weeks to arrive but I've never had an issue with probably close to 50-60 packages.
Never had the GST thing come up either.

I've just had two sets of items sent from COMC. The first set (posted on the 1st of July) hasn't arrived yet, but the second set (posted 12th of July) has arrived. I am kind of worried about the first set? The first set included a graded card too, so I am more worried than usual.

I've just had two sets of items sent from COMC. The first set (posted on the 1st of July) hasn't arrived yet, but the second set (posted 12th of July) has arrived. I am kind of worried about the first set? The first set included a graded card too, so I am more worried than usual.

Did you choose the same post option for both mate? And is there a chance the latecomer would have amounted to greater than $1000 AUD post inclusive?

0EF999C3-55A5-42EE-BF36-8C50862A3F98.jpeg

Just found this thread. Could someone give me a summary of their postal service please.
Do they accept postage from ebay bids won in the usa? Cost?
Does comc accept boxes and cases?
How much does it cost to ship to australia?

I currently use mymallbox and with their dhl tracked express service it costs me $100-200 every shipment. Is comc cheaper?

Just found this thread. Could someone give me a summary of their postal service please.
Do they accept postage from ebay bids won in the usa? Cost? Yes, about $4 for the first item. Each one after 50c each per shipment (there abouts). There is also state tax on top of all this now.
Does comc accept boxes and cases? No
How much does it cost to ship to australia? I payed around $50+ each time to get to Australia, depends on number of cards and insurances etc

I currently use mymallbox and with their dhl tracked express service it costs me $100-200 every shipment. Is comc cheaper?

Back
Top Bottom