Collector's Fair in Ipswich

AutographedMemorabilia

Autographed Memorabilia
Real Name
Corey
eBay User
1969rooster
I can confirm that on Sunday August 31st their will be a Collectors Fair in Ipswich at Autographed Memorabilia.
Their is limited tables space available on the day.
Their will be a small entry fee and a table fee which is going to advertising.
This event will be sponsored by Autographed Memorabilia with luck door prizes as well.
If any dealers wishes to have a table at this event get in quick as their have been tables taken already P.M me for details.
As this is only a small event as far as size wise goes first in best dressed.
And just as a matter of interests if we do have more dealers i also have another area available to me which is less than 25 metres away from my shop.
Book this date in because their will be plenty going on on this day from 9am to 2pm.
Where this will be held is at Autographed Memorabilia.
Shop 601/602 Ipswich City Square
20 Nicholas Street Mall.
Ipswich,Queensland
Their is plenty on parking available within walking distance and the train station is a 5 minute walk away.
This has been changed from a card show to a collectors fair,this will be a date not to be missed,as their will only be a limited number of tables on the day and its going to be a interesting mix Pop Culture,Memorabilia,Card dealers as well so dont miss out.

Last edited:
Good luck Corey, hope you get lots of support for this.
Hello Sonny.
Thanks for that I am expecting a good crowd to this,their will be some great things happening on the day which are T.B.A in the coming weeks that people will not want to miss out on this one.
Starting in July 1st announcements will be made as to what will be happening on this day it will be one not to miss.

At this show we will have the replica 1978 Torana Peter Brock 05 Bathurst,will be on display from the Queensland Motorsports Museum.
If you are a Brocky fan the Queensland Motor Sports Museum will have this car in my shop if you are a fan and you want to get into the replica car and put on the replica helmet will cost $10 so you can take a photo of this chance,if you wish to do this this money raised will all goto the Queensland Motor Sports Museum which will be raising money to open the Museum this will be a very popular thing to do on the day so make sure you and happy to wait anywhere from 15 minutes to 30 minutes to be able do this on the day.
This event will have a entry fee of $2 for Adults,$1 under 18years old,seniors as well.
The entry fee if onky looking to cover the advertising cost which is going into the show.
Their are only 6 tables left,this event will not only feature cards but,non sports memorabilia,i will no this week wheather i have a N.B.A dealer their as well.
Don't miss this show as of next week we will start to announce throught our facebook page of AutographedMemorabilia who will make a appearance at this show,this will be a show you will not want to miss out on being their.
So if anyone wishes to have a table at this show private message me for further details.

The shop will not be open on the day its a collector show and half the shop will be stripped to fit everything in the going on,on that day,as their will be a car in the middle of the shop,already have a second shop for storage and may even need a third shop to fit everything in.

The shop will not be open on the day its a collector show and half the shop will be stripped to fit everything in the going on,on that day,as their will be a car in the middle of the shop,already have a second shop for storage and may even need a third shop to fit everything in.
I think most people would be happy to pay a $2 fee to go towards the expenses you incur on the day . I think we're lucky to have these types of events on a couple of times a year ..

Hello Reignman40 and any other collectors.
I have some good news currently i do have one collector who has heaps of N.B.A will be at this show who will have a table,i am also in talks with anyone dealer who maybe able to make it on the day with N.B.A cards.
As you know the 1978 Replica Peter Brock car will bein store for this show also Pat O'Doherty will also make some time to get to this show,anyone who was at last years trade day will know that Pat went around to all tables and checked it out so this is the first appearance to be annouced and what out for more to be announced as well.

best of luck with it corey, hope you get a good turnout and a heap of support

I'm going to come have a look Corey. Will there be trading or just sales?
PM incoming.

Sounds like fun. I might have to stop by.

I know you said it's a small show, but can you give us a rough idea rough idea of how many vendors will be there?

I have so far 6 vendors.
Closer to the dated i have asked if any of theses dealers collectors will be having any specials on the day so we can put them out their so people will have some idea on what will be their and whats on offer.
I am expecting on the low end at least 100 people their on the day.

I have so far 6 vendors.
Closer to the dated i have asked if any of theses dealers collectors will be having any specials on the day so we can put them out their so people will have some idea on what will be their and whats on offer.
I am expecting on the low end at least 100 people their on the day.
Who are the vendors so far Corey ???

Back
Top Bottom