Collection, Best, Most Wanted!

Blue87

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Chris
eBay User
topher488
Hey Guys,
As i am fairly new to this i thought i would start this thread up to get to know everyone and their collection. Tell us what you collect, how many cards in your collection, your most valuable, your personal favourite and your most wanted. Include some pics if you like.
Cheers

Hi mate, welcome!
I only Collect Port Adelaide Power cards and player issue guernseys
How many cards? not sure, thousands. Up till last year i had every card released to do with Power, Teamcoach, select etc etc
Most Valuable, Matthew Primus Captain Signature
Favourite Warren Tredrea Gamebraker sig or Matthew Primus heroes of the game sig no 1
Wanted right now is Ollie wines gold and green sigs!

Welcome mate,
I collect Tyron Smith.
I have 1090 cards, one game used rookie jersey and one rookie magazine.
I have 3.7 % of all cards made.
Most I've paid is $830.00
Goal is to own one of every card made and 10% of all cards made.
Plan is to get all short prints graded and at least 1 card that grades Pristine 96 to 100 of every card.
http://tyronsmithcards.webs.com/

Welcome mate
I only collect west coast eagles 2000 - present
The amount of cards in my collection last time i counted wasnt far off 2000
My most valuable 2012 draft prospects dual signature of murray newman & michael mascoulis paid $100 so it was a bargain
My personal favourite my 2010 draft prospects signature of jack darling :)
My most wanted chris judd gamebreaker guernsey card or any redemption/signature of ben cousins

I'm not actively collecting anymore but i say i'd have thousands of cards from 2005 to 2011, mainly from Select sets but a bit of teamcoach too!

My personal favourite has a bit of a back story to it, it was 2008 Teamcoach, i opened so many packs (hundreds!) and the best i was getting was good golds... i stopped getting packs because i was getting a bit frustrated with it all and 2 months later, i went into my local AFL Shop and the guy at the counter asked me if i collected teamcoach and gave me some duplicate silvers he had, so i thought, might grab a few packs. Bought 6 and opened them in front of him. First 5 were complete rubbish. Opened the last one and there was a Dean Cox Star Wildcard... went a bit crazy being a West Coast fan and all!

My most wanted is probably a Joel Corey draft pick signature which i still haven't got my hands on yet, somehow.

Most valuable: (sorry about the crap photo)

IMG_0284.JPG

Hi mate,

I have been collecting on and off for around 20 years. No doubt my favourite cards are the complete set of 8 1996 Hall of Fame signatures. Been collecting Pendlebury and Ablett cards and really want the Pendlebury DPS and Ablett Jnr Brownlow sig. Hope you do plenty of trading and get what you need for your collection

Hey Mate =)

I collect all GWS/ Gold Coast Cards. Started collecting about a year ago and have close to every select card ever made and am just working on teamcoach Wildcards and Draft Prospects. I reckon i might have about 80% of cards so far or even a bit more!

In regards to favourite cards, My Patton Power Pick, Patton Guernsey, Whitfield Future Force, Swallaw DPS and Patton DPS are my favourites, allthough i also love my swallow Draft Day signature and Bennell DPS.

Most wanted is probably the Draft Prospects triple signature, Whitfield Gold Future Force or Draft Prospects Double Signature (allthough probably out of my price range atm ahah)

Good luck with your collection and look forward to trading in future

Welcome mate,
I collect all Fremantle Select and TeamCoach cards, number of cards in my collection ATM is 733. My best is Pavlich Game Breaker Guernsey Card, most wanted would have to be Pavlich Captain Signature sadly I can't afford it. :(

Great to hear from all you guys, its good to hear what everyone collects and now i know where to go when i get cards im looking to trade. Keep them coming!!

Hey mate,

I collect Eagles cards. At the moment just Teamcoach and Select, but may expand to others when I'm older (and have more money!). I've got just under 700 different Eagles cards at last count.

My favourite cards would probably be my 2010 star and magic wildcards, as just like Warney they have a bit of a story. One day I got 3 packs of Teamcoach, first had an Eagles gold, second an Eagles silver, and third a Priddis magic wildcard! I couldn't believe it! But then, later that year I won a box, in the first few packs I got Franklin magic, that was ok but in the second last pack, I got an Embley star wildcard! You should have seen me! They remain the best Eagles cards I've pulled myself. Any of the wildcards I have would probably also be my most valuable as I don't have a huge amount of high end cards yet!

My most wanted could be any of the 800 cards I still need, but I imagine the hardest to get will be the 1996 Select Brownlow competition cards. Will have to wait till I'm way older and have a ton of money before I can buy any of them :)

Anyway good topic, like hearing about other's collections myself. :thumbsup:

Cheers :)

What we collect: Every AFL card produced

Best Cards: Chris Judd Captain Signature *005*

Most Wanted: Chris Judd Signature Tazo (2007)

What I collect: Any St Kilda Cards and David Swallow
My Best Cards: Ross Smith HOFLE 002/800 and David Swallow DPS #Player/275
What I want: Lenny Hayes and Pendlebury Signature Redemption and Riewoldt Captain Sig if only I had the money.
Great thread by the way and I hope you are able to pick up some awesome cards for your pic like I have since joining this website.
Cheers :)

What I collect: Trying to collect all Adelaide Crows inserts. Would like to chase all Gary Ablett Snr cards one day as well.
My favourites:
afl431.jpg

arsenal190.jpg

afl858.jpg

What I want: 2002 Mcleod MVP Medal Signature

What I Collect: Collingwood cards that are individually numbered, also AFL Rookie and Draft Pick Signature sets where I like the design.
My Best Cards: Complete set of 2005 AFL Dynasty Platinum Draft Picks.:) Also 2006, 2007, 2009 and 2011 AFL Draft Pick Signature sets.
What I Want: 2001 AFL Authentic Captain Signature Nathan Buckley but way out of my price range :) Also Patrick Dangerfield and Kane Lucas Draft Pick Signatures. None of these around which is why I have not bothered collecting the Draft Pick Signature sets from 2008 and 2010. :(

What I collect

High-End Richmond Cards

My best/favourite card/s

The 2 cards in my profile picture ;) and....

dyer_richo1.jpg

cotch2.jpg

lids_dustin2.jpg

My best pulls

Jack Viney Future Force Gold Signature
Nathan Buckley HOFLE #002/800
Robert Dipierdomenico HOFLE #009/800 (Guernsey Number)
Alex Jesaulenko HOF Signature
Dane Swan Brownlow Signature Redemption

and this bad boy;
vlas2.jpg

What I want most

Jack Dyer HOF Signature and;
Wayne Campbell Captain Signature... a boy can dare to dream cant he???

Collect high end hawks, already have buddy,rioli and roughead guernsey drafts but chasing 003/130 Jordan Lewis which I would pay a finders fee too if someone could help.

Back
Top Bottom