Collecting all NBA cards..

wjrwebber

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Will
eBay User
wjrwebber
Hi everyone, just signed up here after someone gave me this site randomly off eBay. I have been collecting NBA cards since I was 8 (over 12 years now) and have probably give or take 10,000 right now. I don't really collect any particular players, but I have made it my goal of late to get all the major sets from 94/95 (as thats when I started collecting).

The most common player that I have is Jordan, which I didn't really intend to do to be honest. I'm currently in the midst of counting and have just reached 100 including a 1986 Star rc which I dare say is the best card of my collection. I have many of the other big named 90's player in the ranges of 40-70 as well.

My favourite team is the Mavs (definate champs this year baby!) and the couple of Dirk jersey cards would probably be my favourite cards in my collection. I was also fortunate enough to pull the only (I think) autographic of Chris Anstey in a pack of Hoops several years ago.

hi, welcome aboard, i am in a similar situation, heaps of 90's stuff, i may be able to help you complete some sets, i may need some stuff as well.
Did i read correctly,you have an original fleer jordan rc?

Welcome aboard, i'd be interseted in that ANstey auto if you are looking to trade or sell :)

Unfortunately I don't have access to a scanner... so that could a slight problem.

Ohh and MattyJ, you would have to offer me something quite substanial for me to give that one up ;).

Welcome fellow Perthian! Awesome you have a Star RC, would love to pry it out of your hands! I've sent you a PM with the last of the Jordans I need, please oh please I hope you have some!

G'day there mate.Welcome to the forum.Hope you get to add to your Collection.I am sure you will.

Back
Top Bottom