Cody Martin rookie collection

Intergaze

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Les
eBay User
started putting together a Cody Martin rookie card collection have a few that I want to go but will be nice when I finish it,
89A27D94-0D57-4AE2-A0EF-3CA54A1B3BBA.jpeg

3E043EB8-1959-4E0C-93FA-9AF8704F37E0.jpeg

Good to see some of the lesser known names and cheaper to buy players getting some love in the hobby 😍

Most of mine are low cost, well most of the time .... best way to collect.

The origins, I would love to complete the rainbow, I will complete one rainbow just working out which one is realistic to get all.

Go the man bun! Nice looking start to your collection - always good to see the non-all-star collections. Why collect Cody Martin though is the bigger question!

Go the man bun! Nice looking start to your collection - always good to see the non-all-star collections. Why collect Cody Martin though is the bigger question!
i want to complete a rainbow, might be a cheap way of being able to do that, I do like him as a player he was injured most of this year but the hornets are on the rise and he will come good I think.

i want to complete a rainbow, might be a cheap way of being able to do that, I do like him as a player he was injured most of this year but the hornets are on the rise and he will come good I think.
His twin is having quite the playoff run!

Nice collection you've got going!

Make sure you go after the Certified rainbow too. It would be one of my favourite products.

Let me know if you need a hand in uploading them to MERQARY so you can keep track of which ones you've got and which ones you need...;)

Nice Collection. Just realized I pulled one of his autos from a pack. Not sure if you have this one.

IMG_5235.jpg

Back
Top Bottom