SOLD/TRADED Closed due to insufficient interest ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team share is all cards are given a price and if it's pulled you pay that price. Very easy concept but you would need to see a previous one to fully understand. Essentially would look something like this (rough and just made up so don't calculate if correct hahah):

Guernsey sit $200
Certified sigs $30
Rookies $20
Certified 460 $4
Medal $10 etc etc

And whatever card is pulled from the case you get that card at the above price. Essentially a way of everyone buying Their own teams cards at as good valued price as possible

Team share is all cards are given a price and if it's pulled you pay that price. Very easy concept but you would need to see a previous one to fully understand. Essentially would look something like this (rough and just made up so don't calculate if correct hahah):

Guernsey sit $200
Certified sigs $30
Rookies $20
Certified 460 $4
Medal $10 etc etc

And whatever card is pulled from the case you get that card at the above price. Essentially a way of everyone buying Their own teams cards at as good valued price as possible

Gotcha

A bit different to what I'm used to...but something different is always good. As they say you gotta be in it to win it. Hopefully my gamble pays off with a Cotchin signed Guernsey :thumbsup:

As per my PM I'm in for Tigers but not for the Saints

I'm also interested to purchase the premiership predictor for $100 (or in the draw if multiple interest)

Hey mate will have to pull out as I just don't see the value doing it this way sorry guys. I thought we were doing a team share. If I was a hawthorn Richmond or one of the big clubs I would be all over this but as a GWS and GC collector just doesn't make sense this way as even if we hit both sigs and rookies it's still pretty much just breaking even at most. Thank anyway mate and if you change it to a just team share I am definately in

No problems Daniel ..Its not for everyone ...

Guernsey sit $200
Certified sigs $30
Rookies $20
Certified 460 $4
Medal $10 etc etc

I will also be opening cases for individual sales in this set so look out for the thread after release ....

Yeah Im pulling out of West Coast, so someone else can have a crack with them, Sorry everyone

And you aren't interested in a normal team share? Think you would fill it much quicker!! Here was a template that would work for it aswell. But I understand I not interested :)

HERES PRICE LIST FOR TEAM SHARE
BASE SET (12) $6 EACH
CERT SIGS (12) $25 EACH
TEAM LEADERS (36) $10 EACH
ROOKIES (24) $14 EACH
CERT 460 (144) $3 EACH
MEDAL WINNER (6) $12 EACH
ALL AUSTRALIAN (72) $2 EACH
PREM REDEMPTION (1) $80
JERSEY CARD (2) $100 EACH
FOOTYS FINEST REFREACTOR (1) $120
PATCH SIG (1) $250
CASE CARD (1) $40

And you aren't interested in a normal team share? Think you would fill it much quicker!! Here was a template that would work for it aswell. But I understand I not interested :)

BASE SET (12) $6 EACH
CERT SIGS (12) $25 EACH
ROOKIES (24) $14 EACH
CERT 460 (144) $3 EACH
PREM REDEMPTION (1) $80
PATCH SIG (1) $250
CASE CARD (1) $40

No sorry ...That is no different to me opening the case myself and selling the cards singly .....

BASE SET (12) $6 EACH
CERT SIGS (12) $25 EACH
ROOKIES (24) $14 EACH
CERT 460 (144) $3 EACH
PREM REDEMPTION (1) $80
PATCH SIG (1) $250
CASE CARD (1) $40

We've had someone already ask to do a break with that format and we said no. Basically too many possible issues, and as Warren said above no different to him breaking the cases and selling the cards himself.

difference is you have 100% guaranteed sales. and its worked a lot in past but no probs guys completely understand
Unless someone hits $500 in cards and then doesn't pay, or any amount for that matter, very surprise that type of break would ever get up without issues

Yeah guaranteed selliut of cards, win win in my opinion. Especially as you take a deposit anyway and then either ask for more or refund what's left over so essentially almost impossible to lose out as even if someone doesn't pay the extra you just keep those cards and sell them on top of the day $120 deposit you already have.

But I understand the hesitation and there are several group breaks happening around if your interested stormer. Just pm me and can give you link if your not already involved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom