SOLD/TRADED Closed due to insufficient interest ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

redtorana

WAZZA
OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Warren
eBay User
redtorana
I have decided to try for my first time an AFL SET TEAM CASE BREAK .....

This has been approved by Graham the site administrator ......

There are 18 spots in the break but will only go ahead if all 18 spots are filled before release ....
9 teams in the share have a chance of a Signature Guernsey card hence the price difference ..
Every team has the opportunity of getting a numbered insert card from the case ....

All inserts from the case ( ACCEPT THE CASE CARD ) including any multiple inserts will be allocated to the individual team whose player is on the card ...

Premiership redemption card will be sold separately to reduce the cost of the team spot ....
Premiership redemption will be sold for $100 to a member of this share if interested ...
If there are more than 1 person interested in the card it will be randomized to get the winning member ....
All cards will be sent once opened within 24hrs of release well packaged ...

All cards will be sent Express post which has already been factored into the price .....

PLEASE REPLY TO THIS THREAD OR PM ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN A TEAM SPOT ...

IF THERE IS ENOUGH INTEREST A SECOND SHARE WILL BE OPENED ...

These are the following prices for the share which include postage ....

ADELAIDE CROWS ( $120 )
BRISBANE LIONS (175 )
CARLTON ($115 )
COLLINGWOOD ( $120 ) piesmad10 ??
ESSENDON ( $125 )
FREMANTLE ( $180 )
GEELONG ( $175 ) BLOCKA2004
SUNS ($115 )
GWS ( $125 )
HAWTHORN ( $130 ) Cardhawk
MELBOURNE ( $130 ) Conquest1984

NTH MELBOURNE ( $175 )
PORT ADELAIDE ( $180 ) Addz232
RICHMOND ( $180 ) PDawg

ST KILDA ( $175 )
SYDNEY SWANS ( $175 ) Mayz
WEST COAST ( $130 )
BULLDOGS ( $175 ) sparky

Last edited:
hey mate sorry just a bit confused so is this a team share or a team break. so is there a set list of prices for the cards or do we just pay the above amount and it is luck of the draw?

just because if randomed certain teams have no all Australians, no medals and questionable rookies. if just a random thread ill get back to you tonight as have to see what cards are availiable but if a normal team share I am definitely still in

Just wondering how this is going to work. Do i pay $175 and get whatever Geelong cards come so if no Geelong cards get pulled i pay $175 for nothing?

Last edited:
Would need to be more than a little unlucky to get no Geelong cards in a case

I understand that but paying $175 to get maybe 5-10 certified 460, 2 team leaders, maybe 1 rookie with no guarantee of a signature or big hit is a fair bit of money for not much value. Mind you if you get the Guernsey signature you would be way ahead.

I understand that but paying $175 to get maybe 5-10 certified 460, 2 team leaders, maybe 1 rookie with no guarantee of a signature or big hit is a fair bit of money for not much value. Mind you if you get the Guernsey signature you would be way ahead.

yes the advantage of doing this is you get 12 boxes worth to try and get the hit cards - if you buy 1 box you are paying more and only giving yourself 1 chance to get the geelong hit

hey mate sorry just a bit confused so is this a team share or a team break. so is there a set list of prices for the cards or do we just pay the above amount and it is luck of the draw?

This is a Case Break Set teams ....Yes it would be the luck of the draw .....What ever cards are in the case for a particular team is what you would get ...

Every team has a chance to get a high end insert from the 12 boxes ....I have boxes available for purchase from a sealed case share as well if that interests you more ....There is no problems if you choose not to do this it is not something that would interest everybody ....

Give me West Coast, but Im not certain I want it yet, but if some else has more interested in the next couple of days give it to them

Hey mate will have to pull out as I just don't see the value doing it this way sorry guys. I thought we were doing a team share. If I was a hawthorn Richmond or one of the big clubs I would be all over this but as a GWS and GC collector just doesn't make sense this way as even if we hit both sigs and rookies it's still pretty much just breaking even at most. Thank anyway mate and if you change it to a just team share I am definately in

Hey mate will have to pull out as I just don't see the value doing it this way sorry guys. I thought we were doing a team share. If I was a hawthorn Richmond or one of the big clubs I would be all over this but as a GWS and GC collector just doesn't make sense this way as even if we hit both sigs and rookies it's still pretty much just breaking even at most. Thank anyway mate and if you change it to a just team share I am definately in

Can I ask what the difference is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom