cloke brothers on the outer?

wall4ace

BEN WALLACE COLLECTOR
Real Name
clayton
hey just heard on a news upadate, that jason and cameron might have to look at new homes,for next season?

collingwood look as they will have a few leaving next year

arrr what a shame.lol

cheers

well that would make the rumbles a few years back about them only being interested in Jason to get to Travis Cloke, the true star of the bunch, a little more credence.

the rumour was that as they were a 1 for 3 deal, i.e. you draft jason, you get the lot, which put richmond off (from memory they got a very nice player with the pick used for their 2nd/3rd rd pick that year)...

Jason was a bit player ever since teams refused to let him play as the third man up to a contest... Cameron never really fitted anywhere, bit slow for a chf/chb/fb/ff, to short with not enough leap too play in the ruck.

Changes need to made at the Lexus Centre (for starters, how about moving back to Vic Park? not going to happen, but for the romantics...), and maybe the cull will start with them, but it certainly wont end without them.

thats the best news i have had all day.

All day? what great news have you had earlier in the week? or month? or year? lol

by the way im a cats fan, so until they stop playing like a pack of mentally challenged 9 year old with decision problems and play like they are professionals, they can go and get stuffed.

I don't know if that's good or bad news.. I'd rather the spuds stay at collingwood... ahh the memories.. remember jason cloke playing down forward in the 2003 grand final? good plan mick..

oh and for the cats fans, what do you make of kent kingsley quitting the club? happy with that? (serious q)

i didnt even know that kent kingsley was playing for the cats this year... i noticed that he wandered on the field a few times during the game, but i dont know he was playing.

in all seriousness, he is a good player, but he is a third tall forward, not a prime full forward, he needs to be in sydney with O'Loughlin and Hall, or with the Crows as another cog in their fwd line, not the numero uno...

Well pies have offically delisted the following:
Brent Hall, Adam Iaccibucci, Jason Cloke, Cameron Cloke And Julien Rowe.

Was a bit dissapointed about Yacka and Rowe they both have talent but disposal lets Rowe down and Yacka struggled in the two's...

I dont know if anybody would that interested in Cam Cloke, but Jason Cloke may get another chance, some club probably thinks that they have a idea for him that would work. I got the feeling that he was a bit of a scape goat down at Collingwood, a bit like Scott Lucas at Windy Hill or David Mensch at Geelong, whenever anything goes wrong, its blame them before anyone else

I dont know if anybody would that interested in Cam Cloke, but Jason Cloke may get another chance, some club probably thinks that they have a idea for him that would work. I got the feeling that he was a bit of a scape goat down at Collingwood, a bit like Scott Lucas at Windy Hill or David Mensch at Geelong, whenever anything goes wrong, its blame them before anyone else

very good point, Jason works very hard, has a big heart. His biggest problem at Collingwood was there where to many other players vying for the same position as Jason. He needs to go to a club where they need back man, maybe Richmond or Carlton.

I think he need to improve his speed and kicking to be consider a good enough player to command regular 1st team selection... he probably should improve his forward play, be a swinger, like Lance Whitnall or Scott Lucas.

I feel Cameron Cloke actually has more potential than Jason though. If someone could straighten out his off-field manorism I feel he could be a solid contributor for a footy team. Jason was good when he first started but it hasn't lasted. I could actually picture a Cloke playing for the Demons for some reason as they never seem to have a decent key defender.

you never know essendon might pick up the Clokes after all they did pick up Cole & Campo.

they traded for cole.. and yes they picked up campo.. what's your point? they aren't/wheren't as bad as the clokes... pies have done some silly things too.. remember woey.. how about the d9 molloy... steinfort... the trade for olarenshaw.. how about ukovic... chubba boy cummings... every team tries to patch up a position... anyways...

Back
Top Bottom