No longer collecting
Real Name
Ant
eBay User
ant2435
COMC User
awoj21
Hey guys,

I started collecting NBA cards in 1992 and after buying some packs of Classic Draft Picks, I pulled this bad boy :ermm:
018.jpg

Well it was enough to get me excited at the time and started a Weatherspoon PC. For all those saying "Who??" This is the only highlights package I could find:

Solid player but no superstar. Will post some of the better stuff below. Haven’t included any refractors, 1st day issues etc or numbered cards greater than /100 besides one.

Start with some of the lower numbered parallels:
009.jpg

008.jpg

007-1.jpg

006.jpg

Fleer Ultra Platinum
015.jpg

014.jpg

Rubies (Still need the one in sixers uniform if anyone has it that you know of)
010.jpg

011.jpg

Main one missing from these is the PMG!!! LMK if anyone has it that you know of.
And autos:

1992 Front Row /500 and /800
019.jpg
020.jpg

1992 Four Sports /1575 and Gold autos. Fair to say I have an obsession with these cards and my goal is to fill a 90 page folder of them
022.jpg
023.jpg

021.jpg

024.jpg

Couple of IP autos
028.jpg
027.jpg

UD Pro Sign
026.jpg

Autographics
025.jpg

013.jpg

012.jpg

1/1's (alright they aren’t listed but I’ll take it!)
017.jpg

016.jpg

Please check my want list below for all my Weatherspoon wants.
Cheers

Ant

Wow nice collection, I love your obsession with those four sport autos I think plenty of us have a notable obsession with particular cards in our pc's. i am probably more spun out by the spelling of your name though, I to am an Antony so I know the rareness of the name have not met too many in my travels!

AWESOME! LOVE the 4 sports... LOVE! :hearts: and the Autographics and 1 of 1's are are off the hook! :woot: lol

The Fleer Tradition Supreme Court is sick too! :D

An under rated player, with insane hops! Could throw it down with the best of them.

The PMG will look nice in this collection when you find it... :crazy:

Back
Top Bottom