Ciao from New York

Johan Santana #57

Johan Santana Collector
Real Name
Tom
eBay User
sports_card_freaks
New member here, Im a mod on sportscardfreaks and heard about this site.

I hope to make a few deals!

I only collect Johan Santana (baseball) but also have Basketball to trade! My site is www.johansantana57.com

Tons of feedback from ebay and other sites, so dont be alarmed :)

I posted my Tradelist/Sell List if anyone wants to check it out.

Thanks
Tom

hey Tom, good to see another FREAK mod on here! For those who don't know I'm also a mod on that site with Tom, he comes as a highly recomended trader! Good to see you here bud, enjoy your stay, any questions, please ask!

what about WAYNE from Aussie land, he still got JRs? His collection OWNED mine and DETROITJERSEY on ebay combined.

I heard he sold up most of his when jr exquisites were hitting $300+, cant confirm it though, oh well, i'll stake a claim in the meantime, until then! :D

G'Day Tom,

Welcome to the board, I'm sure you will sell a few of your JR's around here.

But thanks to you I won't be needing anymore. :thumbsup:

haha Ricky! You know who to come to though ;)

I have already made a sale here and might have another one in the works so Im glad I came here!

I do know a few people here, ScottSophie, AussieAl, Norm, and some others so I feel rihgt at home

Welcome buddy! Shame i didnt get in quicker with those sweet jr's you were selling ;) .... see you around!!!

haha Ricky! You know who to come to though ;)

I have already made a sale here and might have another one in the works so Im glad I came here!

I do know a few people here, ScottSophie, AussieAl, Norm, and some others so I feel rihgt at home

Yeah Tom,

There are a few JR collectors down under.

I maybe interested in 1, but I will send you a PM.

Enjoy :thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom