Chris 'BIRDMAN' Andersen

Aronzo33

Miami Heat Fan. Zo and Birdman
Real Name
Aaron
COMC User
MiamiHeatFanatic
Hey guys,

I'm looking for any high end stuff of Birdman like patches, tags and I can't seem to land my most desired Birdman logoman! So if you have anything that matches this description or know of someone who does please let me know.

I'd be interested in this card if anyone has one :)
NYBK2.jpg

Mate,

Pls PM me tomorrow when I get to my office. I have a few Birdmans that I will let go as a lot only. Don't worry, it will just be about 3-5 mid to very high end cards, one of which may become your pc centerpiece.

Cheers,
Bernie

Jersey numbered 11/49

Andersen JN 11-49.jpg

G'day Andrew I have the 10/10 of this but I do like that it's jersey #. I'll just see what high end stuff is floating around first and I'll get back to you. :)

Mate,

Pls PM me tomorrow when I get to my office. I have a few Birdmans that I will let go as a lot only. Don't worry, it will just be about 3-5 mid to very high end cards, one of which may become your pc centerpiece.

Cheers,
Bernie

Hi Bernie, any chance you can send me photos of the cards? Can't leave me hanging for a day :D

G'day Andrew I have the 10/10 of this but I do like that it's jersey #. I'll just see what high end stuff is floating around first and I'll get back to you. :)

Hi Bernie, any chance you can send me photos of the cards? Can't leave me hanging for a day :D

Smells like a Logoman!! Well, I hope so the "PC Centerpiece" statement is giving me potentially false hope lol

Smells like a Logoman!! Well, I hope so the "PC Centerpiece" statement is giving me potentially false hope lol

haha I was hoping it would be a logoman! Alas not my time yet as Bernie has revealed the Birdman lot

Hey Bernie I already have the NT /25 and Immac /25. The two I'd be interested in would be NT tag /5 and NT Notable Nicknames. What HOF cards were you after?[/QUOTE]

haha I was hoping it would be a logoman! Alas not my time yet as Bernie has revealed the Birdman lot

Hey Bernie I already have the NT /25 and Immac /25. The two I'd be interested in would be NT tag /5 and NT Notable Nicknames. What HOF cards were you after?
[/QUOTE]

MJs, Mikan, DeBuscherre, Barkley, Reggie M, Ewing, Dean Smith....

I also collect inscription/nicknames cards of any player.

Last edited:
Just to manage expectations, I don't have the logoman. I'm just as interested since I collect logomans, and I haven't seen any of his.
Lol fair call, if I was getting excited it was purely in hope of Aaron finally hitting one.
BTW I hope you don't have one of the other 2 Ennis Logomen /5 from Immaculate. I have 3 and want the other 2!!:cautious:

We are gonna find you one of them some day Aaron[/QUOTE]

Can't imagine what it must feel like yet to own a Birdman logoman, hopefully I can nab one before they dry up since he's traded to the Grizzlies now, speaking of which Dylan both our PC guys are reunited in Memphis what are the odds mate! (Andersen and Ennis!) :kick::kick:

Yeah I was pretty zapped when he went to the Grizz. He's a great pick up and hopefully some cool cards on the horizon too!

Back
Top Bottom