Cherry's Swap Meet Recap.

lukesicari

formerly DW8
Real Name
Luke
Hey Guys,

Went to the Cherry Collectables Swap Meet today and I went well with the cards I got, well I think I did anyway. Here is what I got:

First off the inserts I got from a pack of SPGU, pack of Update & 2 packs of Condenters:

Thanks Ang for giving me this for free :D

Brandon Jennings Playmarkers GU 067/249

Got this freebie from Grayson, thanks a heap mate!! :thumbsup::D

Jason Collins/Brandon Wright Combo Materials Patch 43/99

Now what I pulled in my SPGU pack:

Pau Gasol/Lamar Odom Combo Materials GU 293/499

Andre Miller/Andre Iguodala/Elton Brand/Jason Smith/Joey Graham/Jason Kapono/Andrea Bargnani/Chris Bosh Four on Four Fabrics GU 02/99 :D

Al Thornton SIGnificance Auto

Now what I got for the D-Will PC :D

Someone (really sorry for not knowing who it was) gave me this for free, thanks!! (if your here on OCT, comment so I know who gave it to me ;))

Deron Williams Larger Than Life GU
DSC01813.jpg

And now the best card that I own, THANKS SO SO SO MUCH GRAYSON FOR THIS. Here it is..

[HIDE] Deron Williams SIGnificance Auto 078/100 :worthy::worthy::D:D:woot::woot::D:D
[/HIDE]

We are so lucky to have great people in this commmunity and I am so happy to be apart of it :D

Thanks Luke

Nice auto Luke, I had fun at the meet-up today too. Will have to meet up again at the next one. Will have to look through everyone's cards properly then! :)

nice additions...ill be down for the next one and in two weeks for the sandown get together, anyone else going there>?

Nice work Luke

I keep meaning to get to these cherry meets i really should stop sleeping in on sunday mornings when they are on.

What date is Sandown? its probably on when im in NZ knowing my luck lol

Some nice work there from the boys hooking you up with some PC cards, sweet Dwill auto :v:

Very nice mate, all the pickups are pretty sweet! Unfortunately I couldn't make it down there!

Back
Top Bottom