Check out the nuggets score so far

white_chocolate_55 said:
not bad i must say.. all teams should play suns style bball in my opinion
so, just because they have scored 77 first half points they are automatically playing 'suns' style ball?? is that what you're saying??

i'm pretty sure every team runs on to the floor hoping to score as many points as they can. sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. put it down to the nuggets shooting percentage. between melo and camby i think they shot 17-18 or close to it.....that is bound to help!!

Nice win for the Mavs today over Sacramento (Spurs also got a W). Now 3-0 in the series, so that's homecourt, IF they face them in the first round...

Looks like they'll get Clippers tho I reckon...

Denver might get Memphis and Suns might get Lakers if standings stay current. 6 games left guys......

no im not saying they're playing suns style, cos the nuggets dont have anyone near as good as steve nash.. but im saying thats suns style or suns scoring.. yes teams run the floor, but check out the jump shots compared to inside scoring? any comment now? and im also saying, everyone should play suns brand of bball, so entertaining.. or at least kings style from 2001 - 2004

i'm still not sure what point you are trying to make with that??

they have 17 fast break points to the clips 7, so i'm pretty sure there has been more than 1 dunk. the nuggets are regarged as one of the best teams in the league to run the fast break, and i've seen alot of highlights from nuggets games, so trust me dude....they are still pretty entertaining to watch.

white_chocolate_55 said:
well .. it still is.. the suns shoot a crap load of jumpers
so what are you trying to say.....the suns play entertaining ball, but they "shoot a crap load of jumpers"?!?!

what is so entertaining about that?!?

you dont explain yourself very well?!?

were the nuggets abducted by aliens at half time or something :confused: LMFAO

how does a team go from scoring 77 in the first half to scoring 32 in the second half??

WTF!!!

nvd001 said:
so what are you trying to say.....the suns play entertaining ball, but they "shoot a crap load of jumpers"?!?!

what is so entertaining about that?!?

you dont explain yourself very well?!?

whats wrong with jumpers/3 pointers galore

yes a crap load of jumpers.. what dont you understand with that? why wouldnt that be entertaining? must they dunk everything for someone to love a game? i loved reggie millers game, he hardly dunked at all..

dont take your frustrations out on me that they lost.. ;)

yeah, wow, that was embarassing, scored 77 in the first half upt by about 20. lost by 2 and melo completely shut down in the 2nd half.

I have to agree with Evan here choc....fast break style play is a lot more exciting than continual jumpers and treys.

You dont see three pointers in highlight reels....unless they are from past half court or to win the game!!!

some of the most exciting nba moments for me have been 3 pt shooting displays. jordan vs the blazers in 92 finals, millers 8pts in 8 seconds, Tmacs 13 pts in 30 seconds to win vs the spurs, the heartbreaking 3s from fisher, horry, paxson...im a pure shooter myself so i appreciate jumpers just as much as big alley oop slams and d-wade drives. i dont think one is more exciting than the other.

Back
Top Bottom