Status
Not open for further replies.

Rocky

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Chris
eBay User
chrisrocky25
Hey everyone I tried to start a collection a few years back but lost interest quick because it was just getting too expensive for me.i have no idea about prices anymore and I know that eBay prices are not to go buy.i need help on prices please!!! will take offers only!! all cards and shipping will be free in Australia with standard delivery. Any help or advice on my cards would be helpful because I don't want to be low balled like I have been in the past.please feel free to ask any questions on cards.thanks for looking

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Sometimes you get a rigged sale looking to bump the value up, they usually standout from the other sales.

I usually look for about 3-5 recent sales and go with the medium price of those.

Click below - Thomas GS RC Auto - you will see sales ranging from $23.76 to $65.00 with majority being around $45-$50 usd (which is around the mark of what you should get)

https://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_sop=1&_sadis=15&_trkparms=65%3A12%7C66%3A2%7C39%3A1%7C72%3A5846&_stpos=17512&_odkw=Isaiah+Thomas+Gold+Standard+auto&_sc=1&_dmd=1&_catref=1&_sticky=1&LH_Complete=1&LH_Sold=1&_osacat=214&_ipg=25&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.XIsaiah+Thomas+Gold+Standard+Rc+auto.TRS0&_nkw=Isaiah+Thomas+Gold+Standard+Rc+auto&_sacat=214

Something is only worth what someone is willing to pay for it. eBay sold listings are the sale price which is market value. I would ignore most values of Buy It Now sales, this is usually what the seller wants not what it's actually worth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom