Centenary Of League Album

BoondasH1

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Raj
Had my eye on this folder set for awhile now (#59/250), I believe this is considered a poor release by many league collectors (over sized cards?). I've been wanting a Mal Meninga auto card in my collection, add to that the Provan and Summons auto card and it's not a bad list of auto's :) .
FolderCase.jpg

Sig2.jpg

predictor2.jpg

A few past maildays: 2006 Broncos redeemed predictor card set (Thanks to Owen :thumbsup:) and a Top Prospect Uate #006

predictor1.jpg

tazoauto2.jpg

And Signature Tazo's of Wiki & Hunt

tazoauto1.jpg

Yep great pick ups. Well done.I have one of the oversizes platnium meningas( one of our favourite cards) from this set im still after the other one. Unfortunately the auti cards are out of my reach.

Thanks for the kind words guys, it's great to see that I'm not the only one that appreciates this Centenary release :). I remember when this first came out there were some negative comments, looking at the set, I can't really see any faults.

Very nice Raj. Hope that Owen prick gave you a good deal on the broncos set.:p

He sure did :D, cheers mate.

Congrats on the pickups. imo the centenary master set has turned out to be one of Selects better releases( fav is 2003xl). Centenary Master is limited release, nice artwork/quality. i store mine in a padded aluminium case and importantly, some bubble wrap between inside box cover and album- stops the badge wearing onto the inside box top. Well done

Back
Top Bottom