Celts Slump

MetallicA'

Ricky Davis Collector
eBay User
senyac1
Since the Trade we have won 1 and lost 5 or 6
and we have finally activated G.Green but yet to use him more than a few minutes lol.
but..
i was very impressed by our young guys today,
K.Perkins is a beast 7p 6blks 10reb
(this guy has elevated him game even more, getten to the standards of Big Ben on the defensive end)
D.West 13p 5st 6 ass 5 rebs

these 2 this year have been just about the only shining light and big al of course.
Can someone tell me how long big al is out, season wouldnt suprise me after seeing the injury.

yeah Perk is coming along just nicely. He should get good minutes as Khandi is useless and Raef is no C.

Al should be gone a few weeks. He took a while to get over a sprain earlier in the year and this shouldn't be any different.

Just play the kids and if we lose it doesn't matter. Experiance is needed and we are going to challenge no one in the playoffs anyway.

Did you see Wally was just short of a tripple double yesterday though. Great game by Wall and he even dislocated a finger and came back in to play good minutes.

no, not the foundation. Pierce could be the franchise of the team for another 5 seasons, but ultimately your laying the foundations for the future, and delonte west, al jefferson and kendrick perkins would be the foundations. The celts won't win a championship while pierce is the star.

well, pierce will be staying in boston so will delonte, big al and perkins but any oter rostered celtic player is not safe yet. ainge is making 1 more big trade by the sounds of things, he could be trying to snare a big player too.
few players want to get traded alot of rumors.
few players like AI, Keyon Martin, Andre Miller cant remeber the other's/
but yer g.green might e thrown into a deal too, which would be a real shame,
anyways after the all star break expect to see some moves made.

How is Green disapointing??? He hasn't played yet Jimbo and is playing well in the NBDL and suiting up for us at the moment.

This kid was never going to set the world on fire and was never really a realistic top 10 pic like projected.

Raef's contract is next. He is second to PP in contracts! What a crap deal that is but we have Dallas and Cuban to thank for that!

Back
Top Bottom