Celtics/K-Mart and a few other Quality Card Mailday

The Truth

Banned User
Real Name
Brad
Very pleased with yesterdays mail. Received some very nice cards, all in tip top shape too, makes it so much better!
Paul Pierce Hardcourt Engraved Endorsements! Lovely card, very sharp:D I know you want it Chad, lol
R-Class Pierce common parallel /25
Skybox Autographics Ricky D Auto, been chasing one for a little while now.
Darius Miles Gold Ultimate Jersey /50
K-Mart Black Diamond RC jsy/Auto /100. Awesome RC books higher than SPx and less in the run
Szczerbs Auto

Mail001.jpg

Next up is a Dirk Trilogy Swatches of Stardom 18/50
Paul Pierce Swatches of Stardom 34/50! second jersey numbered jersey card I have now.
K-Mart E-Volve RC Auto 123/200
R Jefferson Fleer Force RC parallel 10/50
Pierce Sweet shot jersey Gold 8/50
Pierce Championship Drive jersey 14/50

Mail002.jpg

yeah I do want the engraved auto. At least I got rid of one competitor now ;-)

The trilogy swatches are one of the best GU cards of the last few years.

Not a bad lot to get in the mail. ;-)

Good stuff.

WOW! That's a massive mailday mate. Well done. As always, I take that Engraved Endorsements card anyday. I love that card man. How does it look in person?

WOW! That's a massive mailday mate. Well done. As always, I take that Engraved Endorsements card anyday. I love that card man. How does it look in person?
woody? lol Very sharp and crisp. A little warped because of the wood, but very gradeable surprisingly.

yeah I do want the engraved auto. At least I got rid of one competitor now
Yeah, I have another one coming too! You can never have too many, lol. I actually thought the one I just got was from 05-06, so now it turns out they're both the 04-05 ones, lol. The second one was a great bargain though.
I was actually thinking of collecting the Swatches of Stardom, but I would overspend my budget if I did.

nice cards truth.. are u collecting kmart now?
Yeah Jimbo, I used to collect a little K-Mart on the side, getting some while they're cheap now, lol.

So are those engraved cards actually wooden, or is it just a very thin layer with card material on the insides??

Well done on the Mail Day! Some very nice cards!

Half and half Mavs. Slightly thicker wood layer than card layer. Very very nice though. I think the wood alone would be too fragile and susceptable to breakage.
Very, very nice cards they are. I'm amazed at the detail in the cuts on the wood. Must be done by laser or something

Very nice stuff there mate,The K Mart Gems Auto is a great card.

*will wait patiently until you are willing to offload Wally World Auto... so I can add a sixth Wally world auto to my collection* LMFAO

Back
Top Bottom