celtics collection + everything else for sale...

Status
Not open for further replies.

catsfan_26

OzCardTrader
Real Name
chris
eBay User
cats_fan26
due to some health issues, Im needing to sell basically all of my cards, including my celtics collection, they've sat in albums and storage for over 3 years, and would much rather help others add to there collection.
ive added my photobucket link below, i havent had a chance to sort it all..

http://s1250.photobucket.com/user/ch3kaz1/library/nba for sale

al jefferson finest RC 10/25

the finals garnett/pierce/rondo/bryant/gasol/odom #195/199

court kings Marcus smart Art nouveau 05/25 patch

08/09 UD black Robert parish auto #08/25

09/10 classics kevin mckale #07/25 GWAU

will be uploading throughout today and will try get prices with most of them by tonight any interest either reply here or inbox me

postage $2.00 regular/$5.00 registered...all cards posted in toploaders and bubble mailers

(200+ more to be uploaded)

Can I please have a price on the Marcus Smart art nouveau patch? Also could be interested in other Smart stuff if you have any, thanks

Did anyone else buy anything off catsfan? I bought the Marcus Smart card in this thread, paid on 27th of Jan and was advised by Chris that it was posted on 3rd of Feb. Which was his last time active on here. Can anyone please advise me what to do?

Thanks

Did anyone else buy anything off catsfan? I bought the Marcus Smart card in this thread, paid on 27th of Jan and was advised by Chris that it was posted on 3rd of Feb. Which was his last time active on here. Can anyone please advise me what to do?

Thanks

Hey man have you tried hitting the report button for admin assistance?

id like to formally apolagise to all, card was posted air mail on tuesday 31st of janurary, ive let admin and Warriors fan the reason for the late response...if card has not been recieved im happy to give a full re-fund. sorry guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom