caught 2 kids involved in an armed robbery during my police volunteer work tonight

vc15jrich23

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Jeff
eBay User
beefrey138
yep we were near the end of the shift when I heard a call about an armed robbery and 2 kids that commited the crime, so we are driving and out of the corner of my eye I see the two kids, well we called it in and sure enough it was them. sadly the shift ended before I could hear what happened to them but we waited until the police showed up and made sure they were caught. great night indeed

Re: caught 2 kids involved in an armed robbery during my police volunteer work tonigh

Do you think they were raising cash for this years UD Black? :D

Re: caught 2 kids involved in an armed robbery during my police volunteer work tonigh

Great work!

What is the Police Volunteer work you do? I don't think there's anything like that in Australia. The only thing close is neighbourhood watch, but that is just neighbours watching out.

Do you wear uniforms and stuff and are linked to the everyday police?

Ersk

You waited until the police showed up?

If you were volunteering as police shouldnt you have some with you already, that would have been able to aprehend them?

Sounds like fun tho!!!

You should take a camera out with ya, that'd be like our very own version of COPS or whatever they play on telly!

we drive around looking for suspicious activity stolen cars, ect... we have a scanner in the car and hear whats going on. yes we have uniforms its just a green shirt at hat that says "police volunteer" to get accepted I had to pass about a 160 question test, lie detector, interview and background check. its fun and its my life long dream to be on COPS :D

So when will you become a real police officer, or not something you wanna do?

Sounds like fun still!

we drive around looking for suspicious activity stolen cars, ect... we have a scanner in the car and hear whats going on. yes we have uniforms its just a green shirt at hat that says "police volunteer" to get accepted I had to pass about a 160 question test, lie detector, interview and background check. its fun and its my life long dream to be on COPS :D

That sounds to hard of a way to be on COPS why don't you just do it the old fashioned way DRUNK & DISORDERLY. :woot:

So when will you become a real police officer, or not something you wanna do?

Sounds like fun still!

yes I want to become a police officer, a college degree is required so im hoping to join the reserves program next year while I finish college up plus I get all the training as the academy so I can fly thru the academy easier ;)

got another story, sorry for the caps

WE HAD SHOTS FIRED ON THE STREET NEXT TO US, I COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED WHAT A RUSH THIS COP STUFF IS

Back
Top Bottom