CATS on Fire!!

hobbibox

The Purrfectionist!
Real Name
Cal
eBay User
Hobbibox
anyone else watching this disgrace of a game????

cats up by over 100 pts nearing halftime.....
lol @ richmond......

oh boy id love to see cats get to 200 pts. tigers are useless.

half time,

gee - 126
rich - 19

unbelievable.

final score:

Geelong - 35.12.222
Richmond - 9.11.65

margin - 157 points.
also highest score & highest winning margin at the telstra dome.

The only good thing to come of this for the tigers is that Wallace the useless prick finally put richo in the ruck and on the ball and although im not a fan or geelong / richmond or richo...he really was the only shining light. :cool:

Richo had 13 possesions 7 marks 11 hitouts got 5 free kicks and kicked 2 goals 2 behinds.....

This guy should have been playing as a mobile ruckman for 10 years.

what a thrashing:D GO THE CATS!!
Tigers really got to pull it together.... they are sucking bad so far this season.

I went. Had free tickets. Now I know whay they were free.

If I supported Richmond, I'd be pissed... much like the mate I went with. I had fun. :)

WOW, that is an ass raping!
I think people were writing off the cats far too early especially after losing to a very under-rated roos side. But after today the tables turn and now Terry Wallace is under immense pressure to keep his coaching job.

Good times!. Maybe we will break the record next week against west coast (lol). I know 2 richmond supporters, i spent roughly $1 million dollars in sms yesterday.

How huge was that win!!

I had tipped Richmond (remember I'm no footy fanatic, and don't support any of the teams).

They were up by almost 60 in the first qtr.

222 points, that's gotta be one of the BIGGEST scoring games, yeah?

How huge was that win!!

I had tipped Richmond (remember I'm no footy fanatic, and don't support any of the teams).

They were up by almost 60 in the first qtr.

222 points, that's gotta be one of the BIGGEST scoring games, yeah?

Its up there but Geelong scored 239 points in the mid-90's against the Brisbane Bears, and they had Gary Ablett Snr, Billy Brownless and Paul Lynch running riot.

That really shows how bad Richmond played; todays Geelong has no dominant, mature forward (the Abletts, Mooney and Hawkins all can have their days) like Ablett Snr or Brownless, and nobody kicked even 5 goals, yet they racked up over 200 points.

And Geelong isnt even that good

yeah, geelong have thrashed a few teams this season, but no quality teams. theyre yet to convincingly beat a quality side.

I just finished watching the game between Sheeds Bombers & Bomber Thompson's Cats. Gotta love Sydney's live coverage.:p (need FOXTEL)

The Cats are the best team to date in the Competition with Gods son, Ling & Chapman in fine form just to name 3, how sweet would a replay of the 1989 Grand Final be?

It's about time we were treated to some Victorian Magic. GO THE HAWKS:thumbsup:

Back
Top Bottom