CASE SHARE - Cricket KFC T20 Big Bash League

Status
Not open for further replies.
Case 1 Box 2 - Moises Henriques, Phil Hughes & David Warner

Case 1 Box 7 - Doug Bollinger, Usman Khawaja & George Bailey

Hi Dave....couple more for you to add:

Case 2 Box 7 - Henriques & Khawaja

Case 2 Box 13 - Henriques & Gibbs

Box arrived today, big thanks to Dave for organizing the share!!

Must have had a few rough posties on the way down, as the the box was a bit smashed up and unfortunately a fair few of the cards were damaged.

Anyway my major hits for the box were:
  • Star Signature Doug Bollinger
  • Star Signature Dan Christian
  • Super Star Signature James Pattinson
The Pattinson and Bollinger cards escaped damage, but the Christian card has a couple of dings.

Also got the following AR cards 8,14,17,23,34,35,42,44,45.

All cards are up for sale/trade....

Box arrived today, big thanks to Dave for organizing the share!!

Must have had a few rough posties on the way down, as the the box was a bit smashed up and unfortunately a fair few of the cards were damaged.

Anyway my major hits for the box were:
  • Star Signature Doug Bollinger
  • Star Signature Dan Christian
  • Super Star Signature James Pattinson
The Pattinson and Bollinger cards escaped damage, but the Christian card has a couple of dings.

Also got the following AR cards 8,14,17,23,34,35,42,44,45.

All cards are up for sale/trade....

Pretty sweet box mate.....another 3 Sig box - I am getting scared now :(

May-Z's 3 boxes from case one had the following redemptions:

Henriques, Marsh, Hughes, Nevill and Vettori

Not too bad!

Hi dave,

Just wanted to let you know that my boxes arrived safe and well. unfortunately for me I will not be busting these until Xmas as they are my present. Thankyou for organising the case share, a big pat on the back for you mate.

Much appreciated.

Hi Dave,

arrived home today and picked up my box safe and well.
Signatures:
Star Signature: Mitch Marsh
Super StarSignature: George Bailey

AR 12,15,20,25,2729,33,37,40

regards Russell:thumbsup:

For all the case share guys, an OCT member from the share came around today to get a few things and bought box 16 from Case #2. Opened straight away at my table and the member was lucky enough to pull the Gayle SSS and another star sig.

:)

Finally got to bust my box (Box 5 from case 1) and unfortunately not too impressed.
The AR's - Siddle, Khawaja, Wade, Starc, White, Hogg, Henriques, Cummins, Christian.
Redemption - Dan Christian.
Yep, only one and not a great get. I'll admit the one hit left a sour taste but I really wasn't that taken with the overall look and feel of these cards. Pretty boring busting, very little insert variety and a bit of a "Weet-Bix" vibe imo.
Anyway, I'll go after all the AR's but I'm gunna give the sigs a miss. If anyone is interested in the Christian for some AR's let me know.
Once again though, cheers to Dave and Warren for making these boxes available and putting in so much work.

Sorry fellas I haven't been around much on this thread to update, busy with the break in and xmas etc...........So who pulled the POTA cards from their boxes?

Also redtorana is back and Warren has collected all his stuff from me so any further requests for cards can be sent to him.

Thank you all for your patience etc with this first first (and last) attempt at running a case share................:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom