CASE SHARE - Cricket KFC T20 Big Bash League

Status
Not open for further replies.
No problems...that's pretty much how everything goes from my experience lol

If you do manage to get them out on Friday then please post to the Victorian address I provided :)

Will do..............:)

Further Update​
The delivery driver scheduled to deliver this material has just left my place. He realised what had happened and dropped the stock off on his way home. I am getting all the postal stuff organised as we speak and it will be in the post tomorrow. I will bust some of Warrens case later tonight and will post some pics of the cards and inserts etc.​
Stay tuned...........:)

To wet the appetites, here is a scan of the sig redemptions and the rep inserts.

IMG.jpg

i will scan a case card in a sec, they are hand numbered. The sig redemptions also have a space on the back for you to write your name and address etc............very old school

How's the overall quality of the cards? Any damaged or off allignment out of packets?

No, so far I have opened 5 boxes, correct number of cards, inserts right on the money and also 2 sigs in every box. All cards are a foil finish including base cards, they look nice. When stacked together they sort of remind me of the 1995 Dynamic cards (only on the edges), they feel like cards, good card stock and so far I like them.

Here is the case card

IMG_0001.jpg
IMG_0002.jpg

Like the look of them so far :) These aren't being sold in newagencies, are they? Could I see a scan of the back of the Phil Hughes auto?

Like the look of them so far :) These aren't being sold in newagencies, are they? Could I see a scan of the back of the Phil Hughes auto?

I spoke to the newsagents at Seven Hills in Sydney and he can get boxes of them in? Thinking about grabbing one!

No, so far I have opened 5 boxes, correct number of cards, inserts right on the money and also 2 sigs in every box. All cards are a foil finish including base cards, they look nice. When stacked together they sort of remind me of the 1995 Dynamic cards (only on the edges), they feel like cards, good card stock and so far I like them.

Here is the case card

IMG_0001.jpg
IMG_0002.jpg

Makes you wonder if all those Signatures were pulled from 7 boxes in the Box Break Section doesn't it........Hmmmm

They look like pretty nice cards IMO.

Don't like that you fill your details in on the redemption card. Kinda ruins the card. Used to hate that with Dynamic.

Good luck busting boxes all.:)

I am going to give SE Products a call tomorrow to ask about filling the names etc in. Hopefully they will tell me its not required..................:)

Sorry Richo, I don't follow?

So far you have busted 5 boxes and everything that should be in a box has been.........someone posted in the box break section stating they pulled 21 Signatures from 3 boxes.........funny how your boxes were spot on and theirs wasn't! I personally don't think the 7 box break in the box break section is 100% accurate ;)

So far you have busted 5 boxes and everything that should be in a box has been.........someone posted in the box break section stating they pulled 21 Signatures from 3 boxes.........funny how your boxes were spot on and theirs wasn't! I personally don't think the 7 box break in the box break section is 100% accurate ;)

Now I see what you were getting at, did not know about the box break..................so far the stock case for Warren has been spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom