Case of prospects busted @ 8am

BrownKing

OzCardTrader
Real Name
JB
Gotta lOve the posties sometimes my case came at 8am lol.

Anyway I was pretty happy especially with one of the hits. ;)
Send me through some offers guys, all for sale.

Futures-
Will hoskin-Elliot 3/24
Rory Taggert 6/24
Brad Hill 8/24

States finest-
Elliot Yeo 1/40
Sam Docherty 4/40

DPS-
Elliot Yeo 35/50
Alex Brown 15/50
Jackson Paine 28/50
Brad Couch 13/50
Clay Smith 42/50
Jackson Coleman 29/50

Guernsey
Toby Green 9/50
Stephen Coniglio 3/50 GUERNSEY NUMBER!!!!!

Nick Names
Rick Obrien 15/25
Lachie Neale 3/25
Jackson Coleman 15/25

Triple
Longer, docherty, Yeo 12/25

Pretty happy :D

Thats the first Jackson Coleman Nickname signature ive seen been pulled. I dont think you'll have much trouble selling that one.

Haha I might take the piss out of Jacko as collys not his nickname, he's one of my good mates ;)
But yeah hopefully :)

Yeah I must say I smiled when I pulled the conoglio, already want another one haha

Haha well gotta sell some in order to buy another one but keen as!
Hopefully the conoglio pulls a nice price :)

coniglio about 150 i reckon...

guernsey numbered cards from this release arent as valuable as others due to the large amount of guernsey numbered cards available and the low print run gives a higher chance of guernsey number.

I was thinking about 250 to be honest, #2 draft pick guernsey card guernsey numbered. Might stick that one on eBay and see what it fetches.

Great card and he is a great player, if he played for a VIC team would be worth 250 I reckon, three letters which hurt the value of the card GWS
will be interesting to see what it makes

Haha I hope you guys are wrong! But in all seriousness I think I'll put it up for 250 bin or offer and see what I ey offered for it, on another note I wonder what the Coleman nick name will pull, none have been sighted anywhere. 110?

Haha I hope you guys are wrong! But in all seriousness I think I'll put it up for 250 bin or offer and see what I ey offered for it, on another note I wonder what the Coleman nick name will pull, none have been sighted anywhere. 110?

Doubt it mate, no team collectors will want it. only master set collectors will want that card. on another note, sometimes it pays to sell guernsey numbered cards straight away as a newly drafted kid will have a higher number but as he gets better the club will often switch him to a lower number. if you pull a guernsey numbered card and its say 43/50, chances are that player wearing jumper number 43 will improve and in a couple of years he gets a lower number making your once guernsey numbered card now worth the same as all the others. but as coniglio has started in the number 3 guernsey i cant see him changing again, so i say hold onto that card until he has a year or two under his belt and gets a name for himself. food for thought, buddies first guernsey number was in the high 30's i think, then when he switched to 23 his old guernsey numbered 05 platinum popped up on ebay, with the seller stating its his FIRST guernsey number, it didnt sell for any more than the others.

Back
Top Bottom