Case of 2012 prospects just ordered!

BrownKing

OzCardTrader
Real Name
JB
Did the deed, I had to. Case has been ordered from footy cards as carnegie collectables has sold out. Should be here friday, I cant wait!

Will post scans and results and most will be for sale barring the Essendon cards of course so shoot me a pm. Wish me luck :)

:cool: I also ordered my case, Im looking for collingwood cards. if you get any, i can trade you the essendon ones i get for your collingwood ones you get.

Best of luck.

Cheers Cody

Just got off the phone to Dave........currently NONE in stock :(
but they are getting more in this week :)

From my calculations.....they have had 3 shipments comprising of about 50 cases per shipment so there is 150 already gone.
Add the other shops that had cases (say 30 odd) and I estimate there would only be 100 cases left!

Just my guess but I will bust my 4th late this week and probably get another!

bit more complicated than that me thinks... cardzone are the exclusive distributors of select so selling and promoting a 'non-official' rival product might not be in their self-interest....

bit more complicated than that me thinks... cardzone are the exclusive distributors of select so selling and promoting a 'non-official' rival product might not be in their self-interest....

yes i know all this mate, but an AFL trading card store that doesnt stock the hottest AFL card in 10 years is weak as water i think. not a true AFL card store if their stock is govened by another card manufacturer. poor form.

haha, true true though i dare say he is making a decent living being governed by said manufacturer :D
would be interesting to see what happens with cardzone if the licence did change hands at the end of this year...

yes i know all this mate, but an AFL trading card store that doesnt stock the hottest AFL card in 10 years is weak as water i think. not a true AFL card store if their stock is govened by another card manufacturer. poor form.
And how are cardzone going to get hold of boxes?? They were not included as stockist, this was a decision by "Footcards", not cardzone.

And how are cardzone going to get hold of boxes?? They were not included as stockist, this was a decision by "Footcards", not cardzone.

i brought boxes and im not on his stockist list, i could have re-sold for a profit too if id held onto them long enough, isnt that what cardzone does best? anyone can buy boxes/cases mate. it just would have been like everything else in his shop, way over priced. i get the whole select/cardzone marrige, but think if cardzone are a genuine card shop they must do their best to stock it. just my opinion.

agree with gecko here, I can see where you're coming from daz but im sure select would be majorly pissed off if mr wang decided to sell these as im sure you can tell select are already pissed off just going by their post on their site. anyway these aqre delayed so hopefully monday?

Back
Top Bottom