Case 1 Summary from GoMoto

Richo

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Paul
eBay User
Richo75
For those of you who were involved in Ming's MASSIVE buy of Select Cricket 2009/10;
Here is a breakdown of what came out of Case 1:

Richo (1 Box)
Steve Waugh GEM
Bradman 5000 Runs

Rusty Nails (1 Box)
Brett Lee GEM
Marcus North Signature Redemption

Jacko (1 Box)
Ricky Ponting GEM

Howzat (2 Boxes)
Alan Border GEM
Adam Gilchirst GEM
Perter Siddle Signature Redemption

BLOWN8 (2 Boxes)
Alan Border GEM
Glenn McGrath GEM
Phillip Hughes Signature Redemtpion
Nathan Hauritz Signature Redemption

Crows2009 (2 Boxes)
Hayden/Langer GEM
Adam GilChrist GEM
ALAN BORDER MASTER REDEMPTION

May-Z (1 Box)
Hayden/Langer GEM

Nathraider (1 Box)
Brett Lee GEM

BJS127 (1 Box)
Steve Waugh GEM
Sir Donald Bradman Legend GEM
Andrew McDonald Signature Redemption

Mamboblue72 (2 Boxes)
Glenn McGrath GEM
Ricky Ponting GEM
Sir Donald Bradman Legend GEM
Brad Haddin Signature Redemption

Sacha (2 Boxes)
Adam Gilchrist GEM
Hayden/Langer GEM
Shane Watson Signature Redemption
Ben Hilfenhause Signature Redemption

Case One - 09/10 Cricket - Full Case results

Ok I had boxes 15 and 16 from case 1....

Got some good cards, no bigs hits though, so good luck to the other guys!!

Box 15: Watson Elite Sig, Gilchrist Gem
Box 16: Hillfy Elite Sig, Partnership Gem

CASE 1
1 - Richo
2 - Rusty Nails Lee gem Marcus North sig redemption
3 - Jacko Gem - Ricky Ponting
4 - howzat GEM- Border
5 - BLOWN8 phillip hughes elite redemtpion glenn mcgrath gem
6 - BLOWN8 Border GEM Hauritz Sig
7 - crows2009
8 - crows2009 Border REDEMPTION SIG
9 - May-Z Prtnership GEM
10 - nathraider Brett Lee Masters Gem
11 - bjs127
12 - howzat PETER SIDDLE REDEMPTION Gilly Gem
13 - Mamboblue72 Gem - McGrath
14 - Mamboblue72 Ponting GEM Bradman GEM Haddin Redemption Sig
15 - Sacha Watson Elite Sig, Gilchrist Gem
16 - Sacha Hillfy Elite Sig, Partnership Gem

Re: Case One - 09/10 Cricket

why are the elite sigs coming 2 in 2 boxes all the time. every second box should have one. im a bit worried my 2 boxes wont have any which will be bullsh*t. so far heaps of people are pulling 2 elite sigs in 2 boxes, even 3 in 3 boxes on the other site. some people are gonna be stoked with their boxs and some will want to throw it out the window by the looks of things.

why are the elite sigs coming 2 in 2 boxes all the time. every second box should have one. im a bit worried my 2 boxes wont have any which will be bullsh*t. so far heaps of people are pulling 2 elite sigs in 2 boxes, even 3 in 3 boxes on the other site. some people are gonna be stoked with their boxs and some will want to throw it out the window by the looks of things.

Also noticed that!!i recon my 3 from the other site will be duds!!

Kinda kills the theory of getting getting 2 boxes in a row so u get at least one sig!!

it will average out over the case though! Better this way, you never know!

yeah your right but that doesnt help the case share people who get 2 consecutive boxes and no sigs :(
that only helps the people who buy whole cases. i just want it to be as fair as possible for the people who are in the share thats all!

yeah your right but that doesnt help the case share people who get 2 consecutive boxes and no sigs :(
that only helps the people who buy whole cases. i just want it to be as fair as possible for the people who are in the share thats all!

Unfortunatly thats part of card collecting your never guarenteed anything. but when you pull mojo damn it feels good.:thumbsup:

There will be variations from case to case, that is always a given. As i said in another thread there was a case busted that had only 1 Bradman Gem....you can't rely on any breakdown, even across a case let alone 1 box or consecutive boxes. Although you would think a case would have accurate inserts....but who goes out and buys a full case??!!

Takes the fun out of it when you know exactly what you will pull i think...

nice with the 2 elite sigs

also pm me if the gilly gem is for sale or trade

Will keep updating the first post with the case results, anyone in case one get put results in here..

Re: Case One - 09/10 Cricket - Full Case results

I have just pulled a Marcus North sig redemption, how does that go with the averages??

ans a Brett Lee Gem

partnership gem
5000- taylor boon chappell
freshmen - hilfy hopes
foils - johnson - mcdonald

if i was buying multiple packets from this box i wouldve either been delighted or very dissapointed as the first 8 packets i opened had nothing in them, then the next four had a foil, the gem, freshman and 5000 run. the last 3 packs had a foil and 2 5000 runs, in the middle i had 2 foils and teh other frshman in consecutive packs

For those of you who were involved in Ming's MASSIVE buy of Select Cricket 2009/10;
Here is a breakdown of what came out of Case 1:

Note:
I will update this one all the busts start appearing in the Live Breaks section so please post up what you got :thumbsup:

Richo (1 Box)

Rusty Nails (1 Box)

Jacko (1 Box)

Howzat (2 Boxes)

BLOWN8 (2 Boxes)

Crows2009 (2 Boxes)

May-Z (1 Box)

Nathraider (1 Box)

BJS127 (1 Box)

Mamboblue72 (2 Boxes)

Sacha (2 Boxes)

Still waiting to see what BJS127 got.......you out there Brad?

I am umpiring a cricket tournament in Canberra and my boxes are home in Perth so I can't tell you what I got until I get back......but I know it is'nt the redemption card (lol). WELL DONE Crows2010, what an awesome feeling that must have been :thumbsup:

I will post my results live when I get home :D

Would you believe that i FINALLY got my boxes from the post office today!! After a week of waiting and the PO telling me that nothing had arrived I insisted today they go out the back and find them because I am not leaving until they find them - and gee, they put my notification in the wrong post box and there they were! Idiots!!

Anyway will bust them tomorrow and post my results!!!

Stay tuned!

Back
Top Bottom