Carlton V Collingwood

AndrewG23

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Andrew
eBay User
andyg2350
ohh yeah, rival match up. anybody going? i might be, depends how ii pull up after my U18's footy match. hope the blues can pull a victory with kouta coming back and pies banning 3 of their players:p

not sure about smashing us. but it should be a tight game IMO. blues by 10, but im still tipping pies, lol.

haha...well every carlton V collingwood game ive been to, the blues have won! most memorable was when we came back from 27pts to beat them by 9.:D

well i think Fev will kick about 7 or 8 but the Blues will only manage 10 or so :)

We should beat the Blues but with our backmen goin down like hotcakes who knows. Its all in fevs hand i think.

Other note - Who will play on dids?

i dont have a cluue who will play on didak. maybe houlihan or lappin. im still going with blues by 10.

And I am happy to see my tip looking good go Pies!

I've been impressed with Heath Shaw and DIdak today. Someone give Cloke some kicknig lessons tho!

Good effort by the Blues i thought. Would of loved to of seen Nick Stevens playing for the Blues and Licka playing for us would of made it more interesting in the midfield.

round 2! well really round 18 but round 2 between the blues and pies this season! im not giving carlton a chance but i still may go to the game.

if the pies drop this game, its gonna be a close race to the finals for them.

Back
Top Bottom