carlton beats dees!!! WOO HOO!!

Well, we smashed you so it cant say much about you either. But seriously, we lose to a spirited Carlton Twice at the stupid dome and had to play without Davey, Pickett, TJ and have Robbo injured. Not taking anythign away from Carlton because they played well today but the fact is we still are 3rd and will stay 3rd when the pies lose to the crows tonight. We have 2 games at the G Kangas than Sydney and then a tough final 2 games. Very disspointed we played like shit today but everyone has their off days.
and andrew so you think your the best vic team the comp lol :) , Wc and Adelaide are the 2 tops sides in the comp and looks like a vic team will come up short again this year, But im not writing us off after one really bad loss and we will win our next 2 games.

You Vics are sealing the tops spots for us West Coasters and Adeladiers without us doing anything! :D

i think the vic teams are gone sadly :( Saints and Melb have copped injuries and Collingwood have lost form, WCE and Adel have the top 2 spots tied up i reckon

I was joking about the best team in Vic thing, the Melbourne media try to make a big thing out of who is the best team in Vic.I personally don't care who is the best to in Vic (it doesn't matter) it is all to do with who is the best in the AFL, and the best 2 teams are WC & Crows by a mile. Oh and i do expect Adelaide to win quite easily tonight.

:lol: :D

jvalles69 said:
You Vics are sealing the tops spots for us West Coasters and Adeladiers without us doing anything! :D

We're doing our part to earn the home final but like you say the vics are doing theirs too. Great to see. :D

YES - Apart from Carlton getting of the bottom of the ladder it was GREAT to see the Dee's go down and give the WCE some breathing room in 2nd spot !

5 teams right behind the Dees too!! Big games coming up this weekend. Melbourne has a weaker % then majority of teams behind it so another loss to the Swans could put them down to 6th or 7th.

we will win this week :)
at the MCG!! Just fingers crossed robbo and TJ both play :)
But its bloody close with only one side outside the 8 with any chance of making it but if they drop a game then latetro.
Hope Geelong lose this week to the saints and then the lights are out, Bartel suspended too.

Very close for 4th down to 8th, it will be interesting to see how it pans out.
This is how I think it will finish (Team Win/Loss):

Adelaide 19/3
WCE 17/5
Collingwood 15/7
Melbourne 15/7
Sydney 14/8
St Kilda 14/8
Fremantle 14/8
Bulldogs 13/9

Back
Top Bottom