CARDZONE DODGY MR WANG

I was being sarcastic about the business plan.

I have to say, personally, never had a problem with him when I got some older dynamic stuff.

Ballsy not to do ESP either.

I have only bought boxes from him, never any issues. Like most retail businesses I assume he stock takes each financial year and then adjusts prices of popular stock accordingly (upward).

Paid a visit to his store when I was in Melbourne in January. A most unpleasant experience. I was the only person in there and he just ignored me. I couldn't get him interested in serving me. I could have been spending thousands he will never know
Did the same when I went there. Arrogant fellow

What a joker.

I never got why he closed the store at 12-1pm on Sunday's. Hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is WHEN the market is flooded with people and kids who would be keen to bust (his store being near Markets in Melbourne).

Yum Cha time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
image.jpeg

It's actually illegal to do what he did. A guy in Brisbane recently won a court case were he bought a $35K diamond ring online for only $1100. The business realised they made a listing mistake and refunded his money but he took them to court and won.
To me that's just way to much going that far but I'd threaten him with legal action and stat that case and he may back down and sell it to you for original price

Good ol Mr Wang ;)

He doesn't have to stock esp, when all goes bust, he'll buy all the remaining stock and sit on it and make a killing (e.g Futera & Dynamic).

Never had a problem with him (asides from him getting paranoid whenever I mention Futera) I guess customer service isn't his strong pint, but making money is :p.

Good ol Mr Wang ;)

He doesn't have to stock esp, when all goes bust, he'll buy all the remaining stock and sit on it and make a killing (e.g Futera & Dynamic).

Never had a problem with him (asides from him getting paranoid whenever I mention Futera) I guess customer service isn't his strong pint, but making money is :p.

He doesn't care - doesn't need to...
Cardzone has only ever been a front.

Back
Top Bottom