Status
Not open for further replies.

jpear30

Banned User
Real Name
Jake
eBay User
troy2770
for sale/trade. these cards need to go as i need to get some funds ready for next year. all offers will be attended to. if you want to trade this is my complete wantlist:
http://www.ozcardtrader.com.au/foru...ts-football/59521-jpear30s-mega-wantlist.html

All Cards are in MINT condition except the jamie lyon which has 4 scuffed corners. all autographs are 100% authentic.

SOLD:

SAM THAIDAY SIGNED CENTENARY!
JARROD MULLEN SIGNATURE
ROY ASOTASI GEM
NATHAN HINDMARSH MEDAL
cheers

IMG_0001.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0006.jpg

IMG.jpg

IMG_0007.jpg

Hey jpear,

I need the Preston Campbell and Ben Cross Sketch Cards ... I checked out your want list and I've got 2009 Champions Billy Slater and Luke Bailey Red Foil Sigs if you wanna do a trade

Let me know

Cheers, Mike

i have already got the thiaday people set up a trade now jpear ill link yo to it.

---------- Post added 30-09-2009 at 07:00 PM ----------

brplat will probably take the mateo and laffranchi if he dosent already have it also

Hey jpear,

I need the Preston Campbell and Ben Cross Sketch Cards ... I checked out your want list and I've got 2009 Champions Billy Slater and Luke Bailey Red Foil Sigs if you wanna do a trade

Let me know

Cheers, Mike

yeah i want to do a trade but i wouldnt do 2 foil sigs for 2 sketches. what other cards will you put in or cash

prices sent steven

---------- Post added 30-09-2009 at 08:33 PM ----------

i have already got the thiaday people set up a trade now jpear ill link yo to it.

---------- Post added 30-09-2009 at 07:00 PM ----------

brplat will probably take the mateo and laffranchi if he dosent already have it also

brplat doesnt want the holographics. yeahh girds has taken the thaiday

Are there any more cards you need off my trade list asI may be interested in a few more of these.

okay well i need these commons from 09:
jarryd hayne
issac luke
Broncos team set(excluding marsh, thaiday)
Titans Team set(excluding bailey, meyers

I will have a look.
Which of the inserts above (do not have to be knights!) would you trade for the cards you listed?

---------- Post added 09-10-2009 at 07:55 PM ----------

I have found an 05 power sharks logo which you may be interested in?

ok I have found the following:
Broncos 09 commons:

Titans 09 commons:

I also have the 05 power sharks logo which you wanted on your want list.
What would you trade for these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom