Cards for sale, high and low, just ask

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone,
I received an email yesterday from someone on this board looking for a bit more information regarding what happened with AndrewG23.

In our internal investigation of the matter we determined that the address on the package was the correct address to get to AndrewG23 when it left our office. The order went through Imex, and so it's ShippedAddress was filled out on the Tracking tab with what printed. It is after this point that we are not able to determine fully what happened. We thought perhaps the labels could have been swapped at Imex facility, as they add their own postage label. It could have also been another damaged package that was incorrectly re-packed by OZPS and everything just got sent to one user since they were both groups of cards.

Additionally we would like to note that we do not show that we have ever shipped to the person who received the cards. Neither his name nor address is in our system. This is a terrible incident, one that we have tried to make the best for AndrewG23 as possible.

Regards,
Nathan Richards, COMC

I really hope you receive your cards, but I wouldn't hold my breathe.

Even though comc essentially "fixed" the issue, it should've never come to this. Hopefully you didn't lose anything to irreplaceable.

Won't be holding out that's for sure. Would've been good if they were sent to someone genuine who would've done what @muzikandme said earlier in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom