Cards for sale, high and low, just ask

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm guessing by the lack of a response these cards may soon find their way to ebay... Might be worthwhile keeping a vigilant eye out there too and letting the Aussie card shops / dealers know about it too, that's one one good thing about being a close knit community of collectors.

I'm guessing by the lack of a response these cards may soon find their way to ebay... Might be worthwhile keeping a vigilant eye out there too and letting the Aussie card shops / dealers know about it too, that's one one good thing about being a close knit community of collectors.

Suppose it's only a matter of time until they pop up some place. Would be good to get some response from @woozah.

Last edited:
so these card were posted to the wrong person? if so shoild be full refund mate they stuffed up , i hope u get money back

Did COMC at least give you a full refund?

so these card were posted to the wrong person? if so shoild be full refund mate they stuffed up , i hope u get money back

Yeah at first I didn't think this was the case so I didn't ask for a refund, really just wanted the cards. Then @woozah said he'd send the cards to me so I gave him some time. Suprise surprise, nothing. Now I'm starting to believe it was a COMC error as others have complained about receiving packages not intended for them too. In contact with COMC as we speak.

I really hope you receive your cards, but I wouldn't hold my breathe.

Even though comc essentially "fixed" the issue, it should've never come to this. Hopefully you didn't lose anything to irreplaceable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom