Card Show Dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
HELP! What was the name of the stall of cards today at Sandown over by the back wall, in front of the window, and just to the left of Sonny's stall? It was run by a guy named Barry and his gf, they said they were based in Sunshine. They had an email address, but I didn't get it. They sold AFL cards mainly, but the NBA stuff they had was awesome!

Can someone help me out?!?

How did the Sandown auction go 2day, i couldn't go mainly due to the fact that i was tired and stayed up to watch the Euro 2008 match between Russia and Holland, Russia won suprisingly.

dj23dj is his trading name on ebay
hope that helps
He has all the best cards:mad:
HELP! What was the name of the stall of cards today at Sandown over by the back wall, in front of the window, and just to the left of Sonny's stall? It was run by a guy named Barry and his gf, they said they were based in Sunshine. They had an email address, but I didn't get it. They sold AFL cards mainly, but the NBA stuff they had was awesome!

Can someone help me out?!?

That reminds me... Anyone know who the seller was on the right of Sonny (Sonny's left) at the second last show?

I know it's going back a bit and not sure if the same guy was there last weekend. He has a specific card a mate is chasing.

FYI

Note the change of times from previous flyer
Starting time is now 9am and finishes at 2pm

sydneyshow20-7-08(S).jpg

malvern10-8-08.jpg

I'd be interested in any feedback on this show in Perth this weekend?

12th July - WA
Nexus Collectors Fair
Park Recreation Centre,
CNR Kent & Gloucester St, East Victoria Park, W.A.
(contact details available)

sydneyshow20-7-08(S).jpg

malvern10-8-08.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom