graham

Site Admin
Real Name
Graham
eBay User
ozcardtrader
COMC User
ozcardtrader
This sticky will list all card show dates for around Australia - email me [email protected], PM me or reply to this post with any dates you have. We are relying on you for this information to promote our cards shows. All dates will also be listed in Handle magazine so please ensure they are correct.

BRISBANE
---------------------
Mt Gravatt Showgrounds - Hamlyn Harris Pavilion
1646 Logan Road
Entry - $2 Adults, $1 Children
9am to 1pm

December 4th 2005
January 22nd 2006
March 12th 2006
April 30th 2006
June 25th 2006
August 20th 2006
October 15th 2006
December 3rd 2006
---------------------

Check the posts below for information regarding shows in your areas.

from southern hemisphere
Hello Andrew,

Just a reminder if you haven't already seen it that the collectibles fair is on this Sunday the 13th November at Parramatta Town Hall, Sydney (click on news for details). This will possibly be the FINAL show of the year in Sydney. So stock up in time for Christmas and grab the latest what we have to offer.

We will be offering special discount vouchers to use over the next month to take advantage of the upcoming releases, that will be available closer to Christmas.

Great opportunity to buy boxes and packs (both sport & non sport), and trade with us and others that are there too.

Lastly, all this will be offered to our south siders at the Malvern Collectables Fair, Victoria on the 20th November too.

Hope to see you there

Sonny & Joe

ahh cool so those guys go to the parra hall...I might have to go check that out maybe...havent been to one of those for years, not sure if it would help me with DRobs etc though

from the station, you walk towards hungry jacks, and turn the corner where there is like an open big ass walk way...you walk past some memorial things etc, and its right there, not hard to miss...its right near that bball shop in macquarie street, if you hit peter wynns you've gone too far...

Kool. Thanks for the update.

I must be blind or ignorant but when is this fair for the Sydney people? I've looked all over the page and on this thread for the dates but I couldn't find it.

november 13 and 8 til 4
feb 19th 2006
i , click the calender button on the page :wink:

Kool. That's tomorrow then. I might pop by seeing as I've got a day off.

Are you going, Cath? If you are, I'll bring the money tomorrow. :wink:

i wish mate im no far down to coast to go, well unless i make earlier plans, but i will try and get to the next one

Melbourne guys, are there any fairs upcoming? I haven't been to one in years. Looking forward to bartering. :)

HBM said:
Melbourne guys, are there any fairs upcoming? I haven't been to one in years. Looking forward to bartering. :)
Theres one on the 9th of April but im not sure of the exact place. PM Sasquatch hes the man who runs it. Its usually just a meet up of all us local Vic boys for a bit of a swap.

I remember the good old days when there'd be a decent size fair once every two weeks. Malvern town hall, Prarahn (I can never spell that right) town hall, one at Collingwood. Those were great.

Once one is in concrete, I'd love to rock up and have a bit of a look around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom