Card Crazy - Shortland Street

kiwiinvader

kiwiinvader
Real Name
Justin
eBay User
Gingerkitty7223
Hi all I am looking for a card that was released in a limited quantity (50) from this set.The cards is 'The Wedding' I have only ever heard of 1 person in New Zealand that has this card but was wondering if anyone else may have this card they are wanting to sell/trade.

Hi Justin,I have three of the above card,I have One that has sample on back in gold foil and two other,have included pictures,happy to sell/trade

001.jpg

002.jpg

Hi Justin,I have three of the above card,I have One that has sample on back in gold foil and two other,have included pictures,happy to sell/trade

Hi thanks for the reply, I have a copy of the sample card but was after one of the other cards I am happy to buy this card if you let me know what price you are after I will get back to you or if you want to trade is ther any cards you are looking for inperticular.

Regards

Hi,yeah no problem,I collect rugby league cards,if you have any to trade or you can make an offer to buy,do you need any other inserts from that set,Thanks

Hi Brett

Sorry has been awhile since I have been on, I have a lot of different league cards from commons to the odd inserts from the mid 90's & up.
Really dont know what sort of price to put on one of these cards.

Hi Cameron. I have no idea on value as have never seen any for sale. They are limited to 50 of each but not numbered. PM me an offer or open to trades. Cheers Brett

I thought I would add a little context to this card.

There are probably three types of these Shortland Street Ultra Gold Wedding cards floating around.

1. Non-numbered. These surfaced when Card Crazy Authentics went bust. They were never in packs. There seems to be plenty of these cards around, definitely more than 50, despite what the back of the card says.
2. Printed with 'Sample' on the back. They also were never in packs. As far as I could tell they were never released as promo cards or anything like that but surfaced only when Card Crazy Authentics went under and their assets were sold off.
3. Numbered out of 50. These were the redemption cards you were looking for in the packs. The complete set consists of three cards. A redemption card that was found in packs, the Wedding card, which is numbered out of 50 and the certificate of authenticity card. These were limited to 50 and are very hard to come by. You sent the redemption card in and they returned it to you with the Wedding card and the certificate card. They hole punched the redemption card, most likely so you couldn't try and redeem it again.

Here are some photos of my cards, for reference:

2020-07-13 09.53.33.jpg
2020-07-13 09.53.44.jpg

2020-07-13 09.53.58.jpg
2020-07-13 14.11.13.jpg

2020-07-13 14.09.08.jpg
2020-07-13 09.54.29.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom