Cap Display - idea

hobo

Kogarah to Kiama
OZCT Supporter
Real Name
Ross
Just thought I'd share an idea on how to display caps. I've been pondering this for a while, how to best get my caps out of the drawer and on display. Well here's what I've done:

upload_2015-8-14_15-41-26.png

It's a tool storage solution from Bunnings $12. It has holes for drilling into the wall but I just used double sided velcro adhesive tape as there's no weight issues with just 5 caps.

http://www.bunnings.com.au/qiq-fix-...hook-track-5-pack_p2580678#.VcvqlggN0-Q.email

Came up alright and fills an annoying space I had on the wall. Back to Bunnings to buy 3 more.

upload_2015-8-14_15-45-41.png

Cheers
Ross

Just thought I'd share an idea on how to display caps. I've been pondering this for a while, how to best get my caps out of the drawer and on display. Well here's what I've done:

upload_2015-8-14_15-41-26.png

It's a tool storage solution from Bunnings $12. It has holes for drilling into the wall but I just used double sided velcro adhesive tape as there's no weight issues with just 5 caps.

http://www.bunnings.com.au/qiq-fix-...hook-track-5-pack_p2580678#.VcvqlggN0-Q.email

Came up alright and fills an annoying space I had on the wall. Back to Bunnings to buy 3 more.

upload_2015-8-14_15-45-41.png

Cheers
Ross
Ross, you are a genius.
Its an about an hours drive to a bunnings, might have to get 3 while there.
Would love to see a few more pics of your walls.

Great idea Ross! I will be going to Bunnings tomorrow as I think you could also hang mini bats (which I have quite a few) and 2 caps using this method. The bats a re fairly light.

Great idea Ross! I will be going to Bunnings tomorrow as I think you could also hang mini bats (which I have quite a few) and 2 caps using this method. The bats a re fairly light.

I think they would hold mini bats as well, I'll have a play and put a couple up there and post a pic. The hooks are a light gauge aluminium or similiar and will definitely bend without much force.

Ross

I know it spoils them a bit, the players for some reason drew on them with permanent marker and I cant get it off.
Yeah Ross, I have a cricket hat like that too, it has Mark Waugh and somebody else on it, picked it up at an op shop $2, just needed a hat to wear, got outside and went to put it on and saw those damn scribbles on the inside.

Back
Top Bottom