Candidate for worst auto?

WOW..that second Reddish sigh is a complete and utter joke, it's a line.
That is a disgrace to the concept of the signature card!

I agree entirely with this. Funnily enough many were saying he 'lacks effort' before he was drafted and this signature shows his lack of effort. Will be a career bench player LOL

I agree entirely with this. Funnily enough many were saying he 'lacks effort' before he was drafted and this signature shows his lack of effort. Will be a career bench player LOL

Spot on - speaks volumes as to attitude and approach to things much bigger than just signing a card... Just taking the easy money and having zero effort or care factor for those who would otherwise represent his fan base.

Definitely lacks effort and was a known 'underachiever' in college too.

There was a really good podcast I listened to recently where a guy who had done signings with Panini and UD said that the guys that "Got It" saw their auto as a branding opportunity....... think Jordan, Kobe etc.

But again, if you are contracted to sign 30,000 autos in your rookie year id imagine that it would get a bit tiring after a while!

Tiring perhaps, but at $x per sig you can spend at least a second or two on each one. Plus if it really is that much of a chore you can always seek some help - just ask Luka's Mum!