Canberra Stadium HELP!

freeballs

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Craig
Anyone know where the players exit? I have never been there and would like to get some autos after the game, help ASAP would e very apprecited.

Sorry Freeballs, I only just saw this thread now. Hope you ended up finding it.

For anyone else going there in the future, the players exit is on the main grandstand side (the Mal Meninga stand) of the stadium. If you come in through the gates on this side of the stadium it is to your left near the Mal Meninga statue. You will see the away teams bus parked there so it is pretty easy to spot.

I found the exit. Was abused by Raiders fans leaving the gates, and I was with my 2 year old. I just happened to return serve after about 30 different people verballed me, all I said was "See you in September..... 2010", The clown pushes me while I was holdingg my daughter, its the last time I will goto Canberra Stadium, I was worried for thhe safety of my daughter on Sat Night. Some people should drink and goto football games I tell ya.

Spose it could have happened at any ground though.

Yeah it could happen at any ground if there's a night game on.

Much less likely on a Saturday / Sunday arvo.......these I've found are more kid friendly but when your team s doing well it's seems to always be night games.

Ross

Sorry to hear that mate, hope you are all ok. I've been going to Bruce stadium for 20 years and have never seen trouble before. It was bad enough to get pushed , but for someone to do it while you were holding a little child is just a terrible act.

Back
Top Bottom