Can anyone make me a Banner?

Or if someone could give me the name of a member who makes them, I know there us to be a couple of guys but I cant remember their names.

If you marry this guy:

MattBonner.jpg

Then you would be a Bonner!

That is as close as I can get! Sorry :(

haha spose a Bonner would do in place of a Banner..... lol

The 2 guys that use to do them were always free but I do understand it takes time and ppl would want money for it

haha spose a Bonner would do in place of a Banner..... lol

The 2 guys that use to do them were always free but I do understand it takes time and ppl would want money for it
Yeah, they were free, until they starting getting good at it.... then they sent bubble mailers with anthrax in it to the other guys that made banners, so that they would be the last 2 banner makers in Oz!!
Now they charge an arm and a leg just to make a simple picture! I had to give lilreddevil a Kobe Auto to make my banner.... and it is just cards cropped together!

I hate monopolies! :mad:

Haha so they used the old anthrax in bubble mailers aye..... gets em everytime.

Well I got no Kobe auto's so maybe ill have to sell myself for a banner, damn.

Haha so they used the old anthrax in bubble mailers aye..... gets em everytime.

Well I got no Kobe auto's so maybe ill have to sell myself for a banner, damn.

haha! Now seriously... I am no genius, but I could make you one that would be around this sort of callibre:

red-blue-background-abstract-wallpaper-hd-575x400copy.jpg

HornetSig1.jpg

RondoLinc.jpg

Blair-Leonard.jpg

Try something simple in paint if you got some pics and a little time! I used to photoshop but have fun seeing what I can come up with in paint :)

yeah I had one but I didn't log on for a while and it wasn't there when I did. Thanks mate, yeah Luke did an awesome job dude has talent.

Just had a look at Luke's information and it says he is a graphic designer... that would explain everything! :lol: Nevertheless great job Luke :thumbsup:

Yeah, they were free, until they starting getting good at it.... then they sent bubble mailers with anthrax in it to the other guys that made banners, so that they would be the last 2 banner makers in Oz!!
Now they charge an arm and a leg just to make a simple picture! I had to give lilreddevil a Kobe Auto to make my banner.... and it is just cards cropped together!

I hate monopolies! :mad:

LOL you lie! I didn't even make your silly banner!

Back
Top Bottom