Cameron Smith. Scan Heavy

Instead of going too crazy with traders this year decided to pump the cash into display cabinet so this is a little update of the Cam section so far

029872E9-0B9C-42B2-A9D0-BBA4A7A9CD8E.jpeg

Instead of going too crazy with traders this year decided to pump the cash into display cabinet so this is a little update of the Cam section so far

029872E9-0B9C-42B2-A9D0-BBA4A7A9CD8E.jpeg
Very impressive! Have you considered replacing the glass with a UV-proof glass/perspex?

I like the patch on your Road to the Finals SIG card.

"Official Lice" that may also explain why he is follicly challenged as well.

Cheers
Ross

Not just to get the elusive sig on each one 😛

DF8DB167-F227-4F4F-A648-7F430EB27B46.jpeg
7BF02752-45B4-4812-A855-430ADB33CC55.jpeg
CD567B81-F6FD-4EBC-B29B-9E6AED20CD1E.jpeg
Definitely picked the right year to get a master set 👌. And nice auto patch. It’s a wonder they didn’t have the 1/1 redeemed with the rest of the patches ?But will be a awesome card either way .

Definitely picked the right year to get a master set 👌. And nice auto patch. It’s a wonder they didn’t have the 1/1 redeemed with the rest of the patches ?But will be a awesome card either way .

Dont get a card with it only the redemption unfortunately. Think ive gotten master set since about 2016/2017, definitely worth it

I really admire your efforts you've put in to build this collection! Hope to see a few more updates sooner or later if possible? Now out of interest, where do you personally draw the line between where an IP signature on a non signature concept makes the card extra special vs tainting it

I really admire your efforts you've put in to build this collection! Hope to see a few more updates sooner or later if possible? Now out of interest, where do you personally draw the line between where an IP signature on a non signature concept makes the card extra special vs tainting it

Yeah been difficult last few years with his retirement and covid. Hopefully i can get to origin training at some point and he is there also.

I dont have a line. Ive got master set cards signed. /5. #1s etc

They are for me and no one else so i dont care if it ‘devalues’ them in other peoples eyes

Yeah been difficult last few years with his retirement and covid. Hopefully i can get to origin training at some point and he is there also.

I dont have a line. Ive got master set cards signed. /5. #1s etc

They are for me and no one else so i dont care if it ‘devalues’ them in other peoples eyes
Good on you - that's really good to hear! All understandable in terms of covid restrictions and I've been in that sort of boat too! I hope to see you get a black diamond mojo set signed for your PC sooner or later if possible

Back
Top Bottom