WoobieZarz

OzCardTrader
Real Name
Scotty
eBay User
WoobieZarz
COMC User
WoobieZarz
Just got back from PO, a tad nervous right now.... I'm just worried ya know... I'm sure it'll be ok tho. :)

I packed the card in a screw down case, back to back with the original version in another screwdown case, both with 2 toploaders on the outsides of each one, taped up. :rolleyes:

I then wrapped them in 2 layers of bubble wrap, surrounded by another 2 layers of bubble wrap, in an australia post mail box thingy. (it's now a Parcel)

It's gotta be safe yeah?

Cost me $26.50, so I was very close with the quoted $20USD postage fee.
Incase you're wondering, it was $13.00 to send the parcel Air Mail, and $13.50 for Insurance up to $400.00AU.

Now the wait.... They didnt say how long to expect, but I can call the PO to find out.

Just thought I'd share my experience....

Now to let the buyer know...

p.s. can anyone think of anything I missed out or could have added to it???

p.s. can anyone think of anything I missed out or could have added to it???

Nope, you done it all Scotty, text book stuff :D

ps a little dissapointed you didn't send regular mail and pocket the change :lol:

Scotty,
I recently sent a card to the US for the $13 Airmail, and it arrived in roughly 5-6 days. A lot better than our local aussie post (who im not happy with at the moment!!!!)

Cheers
Matt

Thanks guys, helps re-assure me. lol.

I asked the PO about hyperthetically, ya know, and they said I've done everything I can do, everything was clearly written, etc, so cool.

Funkadelic said:
Any offers for the Iverson?

I got an offer..... $1.......

Didnt even bother to respond.

I did get a question.... someone dick asked me "when did Fleer go broke"....
They've been in a cave I think....

twentysomething said:
Scotty,
I recently sent a card to the US for the $13 Airmail, and it arrived in roughly 5-6 days. A lot better than our local aussie post (who im not happy with at the moment!!!!)

Cheers
Matt

Yeah, like a week it took to receive my card from Cath (NSW -> SA).

I did get a question.... someone dick asked me "when did Fleer go broke"....
They've been in a cave I think....

Probably a little confused with the amount of 05/06 Product with old Fleer Skybox labels (like Fleer, Hoops etc)

Clarkey,
I know your pain! Im waiting for a box to arrive from interstate from one of our reputable sellers on these boards and it was sent on the 17th of Feb.

Bloody Australia Post!!!!!!

Cheers
Matt

Back
Top Bottom